Jill POV : Part 17

We had so much fun at dinner.  It's the first time in a long time I can actually say I had a good time.  Harry, Henry, and I used to come here all the time when they had their time off last year.  We came so often that the staff started to know us and eventually seat is in a place where Harry wouldn't have to worry about fans or press bothering him while he was eating.  While Harry was on tour we didn't go so this was the first time we have been there in a long time.  I can't believe they still remembered us.  That is service.

After having our meal and hanging out for a while we leave and go back home.  It's pretty late and we are all getting pretty sleepy.  As soon as we get back home Harry heads right to his room.  I am not ready to turn in yet.  Sleeping next to Harry is not pleasant.  I stay out in the living room to watch some TV.  As I sit here watching but not really paying attention to whatever movie is on my mind starts to wander.  What exactly am I doing here?  I mean what did I hope to accomplish staying in London over going back home to my family?  I don't have a job and I don't have many other friends here besides Harry.  Did I really stay thinking I would have some sort of future with Louis?

"Do you mind if I join you?" Louis asks, right on cue.  I wonder if he can tell I am thinking about him.

"Sure, I am not really watching.  You can change it," I say as I hand him the remote.

"Something on your mind?" he asks as he sits down on the couch next to me.  I hug a pillow over my stomach out of nervousness.  I almost feel like he is too close but I wont dare say something.

"Today was...emotional...I guess.  I don't even know how to describe it.  I feel like I don't know what I am doing or if I am making the right decision," I answer.  Am I crossing some sort of line talking to him about this?  I hardly know the guy.  I haven't forgotten that the way he acted towards me is one of the reasons I decided to leave in the first place.

"You're not alone.  I don't know what I am doing anymore either.  I don't know if Harry told you..."

"He did," I interrupt.

"Right, well, Eleanor came here today and I thought I would be happy about that but I am not so sure how I feel."  He picks up the remote and starts flipping through the channels faster than I think he can actually tell what is on each channel.

Last time I said something about my opinion of Eleanor I upset him so I am not sure I should say anything more about how I feel.  We are having a nice moment, I don't want to ruin that by striking a nerve.  "I could imagine."  That's neutral, right?

"I, uh, just wanted to say that I am glad that you decided to stay with us."

I can't help but smile.  It feels good to be wanted.  I have felt bad about myself for so long, thinking that is was something I did that made Henry cheat on me.  "Thank you for convincing me to stay."

"It was nothing," he sheepishly says.  He has no idea how wrong he is.