Louis POV : Part 4

I know it was a little rude of me to walk passed Jill without saying anything but I honestly didn't care.  I was tired and cranky.  I wouldn't have been good company anyway.  I am just happy to be home so I can finally grieve my relationship.  Harry should have asked me before having someone stay here.  I'm not mad or anything but it would have been nice to have been consulted.  I want to just be depressed around my own place and now I have to entertain a guest.  The fact he wants to hook her up with me just make it worse.

Don't get me wrong.  From what I see she is fit and she seems nice but for some reason I don't want her around.  I walked out into the living room this morning and she was sleeping on the couch.  How awkward.  I can't even feel comfortable in my own home.  I don't know why I feel this way.  I'm usually so easy going.  I think it's the break up talking.  I hope so because I don't want to be this miserable forever.

"Good morning, mate!" Harry says as he walks into the kitchen where I am putting together some breakfast.

"Harry, how long is she going to be staying here?" I whisper so she can't over hear.

"I told her as long as she needs to.  I didn't think it would be a problem."

"It's not a problem.  I'm just...I don't feel like myself right now. And does she have to sleep on the couch?  She should sleep with you." I can't help but let a smile creep on my face.  If he thinks she's so perfect why doesn't he go out with her?

"We're just friends.  I don't know if she would be up for that.  You should get to know her.  Maybe she could sleep in your bed." He grabs a plate and forks some pancakes onto it and walks into the living room and sits next to the sleeping Jill on the couch.

I roll my eyes and grab myself some pancakes.  I walk into the living room and sit on the love seat.  Harry is messing with Jill, messing up her hair while she sleeps.  She finally wakes up and punches him in the stomach.  Good for him.  He deserves it.  "Good morning, sleepy head," I say.  I'm going to make an effort to be friendly.  I try to force out a smile but I don't think I succeed. I honestly wish she wasn't here.