Louis POV : Part 62

I am counting down the hours that we get to go home.  Tonight is our last show of the tour.  Right after the show tonight we will be getting on a plane and going home for the first time in a year.  The lads and I are looking forward to getting some time off.  Jill and I have been talking on and off about what's going to happen when I get back but we haven't made any definite plans.  I think I am going to surprise her since I haven't told her exactly when we are coming home.

I wish she could be here tonight.  I offered to fly her out here but she has to work.  She's been so busy lately, she needs some time off herself.  They are actually broadcasting the concert online so people around the world can watch.  She said she will be watching from work.  It feels good to know that she will be here with me in some way.

It's a week until my birthday so I will be home just in time to spend it with my family and friends.  I want to talk to Jill before we go on so I was thinking about calling her radio show.  She would probably get mad since we are still keeping things a secret.  I don't care what everyone thinks.  They should know I was the idiot and I love her very much.

Luckily I still have the hotline number so I decide to dial.  "Hi, this is Louis Tomlinson, put me on," I say when the call screener comes on.  They put me on hold and I wait.  I wonder if she will take my call.  It's about 5 minutes before someone gets on the phone with me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jill asks, " We are in commercial, not on the air."

"This was the only way for me to get to talk to you before we go on tonight."

"We are talking now."  The way she says it I can tell she is smiling.  Knowing she is happy to hear from me makes me smile as well.

"I don't want to hide anymore." Before I say anything else the guys come into my room.  "I have the guys here. You can talk to all of us."  I motion to the phone, "I am on with Jill."  I put the phone on speaker and place it down on the table.  The guys all gather around and say hello.

"Ok, I m going back on.  Just hold on a second and I will come to you.  You know I'm not ready for this."

"You'll be great, love, just leave it to me."

She chuckles a little then puts us on hold.  "What have you gotten us into, Louis?" Zayn asks.

"Don't worry I have it all under control," I say with a wink.  I honestly don't know what I am doing but I am never at a loss for words so I am sure I will think of something.  I can hear her talking about some news stories and then she introduces us.  Here we go.