Louis POV : Part 34

The house feels a bit empty when Jill is at work.  Harry and I do our usual goof off thing but we are just so used to her being around so when she's gone we both feel it in the air.  She's been working for about a month now.  We have started meetings for the new album and soon we will head off to Sweden to record.  Jill and I have been on a few dates but we haven't put a label on anything yet.  I think we are both a little too reluctant to take it to the next level.  We haven't even kissed.  I am fine with that, though.  I just enjoy her company any time she's around.

Harry keeps pushing for us to take it to the next level but he just doesn't understand where our mind is at.  We understand each other so well.  We were hurt in the past and it doesn't hurt to be cautious as long as you're both on the same level. We talk all the time about how we are feeling.  That's the up side about living together.  If I need to talk to her or if she needs to talk to me we are just in the other room.

The rest of the lads really want to meet her so once she gets home from work we are all going to hang out.  I honestly don't know what is going to happen to us when we leave to record and then go on tour.  I have to remind myself not to think about those things.  They're in the future and they're something I cannot control.  We haven't talked too much about how we are going to handle it but I know she will be back home waiting for me.  I just don't know if she will be a friend or more.

"Did you hear Jill on the show today?" Harry asks as I fix my hair in the mirror.  "She was really funny."

"I didn't catch it."  It's not that I am purposely not listening but I don't make it a point to turn it on either.  I just don't like the guys she's working with.

"You should give it a listen, Louis, you would be proud."  He smacks the gel out of my hand.  "Your hair looks fine."

I take one last look in the mirror then follow Harry into the kitchen.  We sit down at the island and pick at a bag of crisps.  The show is already over, we are just waiting for Jill to get home.  We are going to go out to a movie and then dinner.  It should be interesting for all of us to be out together.  We don't do it much here anymore only because we have our own things going on when we have time off.

She comes in the door and walks right over to me and gives me a hug.  "I am going to shower and change then we can go," she says and begins to walk towards the bathroom.

"Hey, what about my hug?" Harry says.  She turns around and gives him a hug then goes back to the bathroom to get ready to go out.