Jill POV : Part 13

When I wake up in the morning I am the first one up.  I didn't sleep that well last night.  I found myself tossing and turning and not being able to stay asleep for any long period of time.  I keep thinking about wanting to go home.  I get onto the computer and start looking for flights back home.  Last minute tickets are extremely expensive but I honestly don't want to wait another day.

After I pick a flight I begin to pack up my belongings.  I didn't bring a lot of things to Harry's, most of it I gave away after Henry and I broke up.  Part of me hopes I can get packed before Harry or Louis wakes up so I can just leave a note that I left so I don't have to deal with Harry trying to talk me into staying.  After last night there is no way I am going to be able to live with Louis.  I try to be as quiet as I can but I knock something over and Harry wakes up.

"What are you doing?" he asks as he sits up.  I am sitting on the floor with my suitcase open.

"I'm going home.  I appreciate everything you're doing for me but it's not going to work out.  I have to leave."  I start to put things into the suitcase faster before I change my mind.

"I wish I could change your mind."

I pack up my remaining clothes and zipper up the suitcase.  I take a deep breath.  It's hard to believe I am going home.  It's been a long time since I've been back.  "Your friend is not as nice as you think he is," I say as I pick up my ticket from the printer.

"He's just going through some stuff."

I laugh.  "Yeah well so am I."  I hear the taxi beep from outside the house.  "Looks like it's time to go.  I will see you when you're across the pond again."

He gives me a hug and walks with me to the door.  "If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.  Have a save flight home."

I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.  "Thanks, H."  I roll my suitcase to the taxi and throw it into the opened trunk.  I get in the car and look back at Harry who is still standing in the doorway and wave goodbye to him.  Before he can wave back the taxi starts going and we are on our way to the airport.

Once I get to the airport and get through security I have about an hour and a half before my flight leaves.  I take out  my phone and stare at it.  I am going to have to tell my mom everything and I don't know if I should do it now or wait until I get home.  While I try to figure out just what I am going to do when I get home I play a game on my phone.  I have to keep busy somehow.  In the middle of the game I get a text message from a number I am not familiar with.  I reluctantly open it.  'it's Louis, I got your number from Harry's phone.  I did what you said and went to get closure.  I just wanted to thank you.'

I don't even know if I want to reply to him.  He is a big reason I am sitting in this airport.  'I hope you find happiness soon.'  Ew what was that?  Why did I say that?

I look outside and it looks like it is going to rain any moment.  No surprise there, darn London weather.  It better not delay my flight.  I check the weather to see if they are calling for a big storm.  Another message from Louis pops up on my screen.  'I'd be happy if you didn't leave.'

I quickly reply back.  'Ha ha, very funny Harry.  It's not going to work.'  Harry is just messing with me, trying to get me to go back to his place.  I am not falling for it.

It doesn't seem as if there is going to be a storm so everything should be on time so that is relieving.  I get another message and I don't even want to read it...but I do.  'It's not harry, I promise.  just come back.'

Why is it that all of a sudden he wants to be nice to me?  It makes no sense.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I am so confused.  Is going back home the right decision or should I stay here and see what happens?  I don't know what to do.  I have gotten used to living in London after all this time, it does feel like it's where I belong.  On the other hand it does bring back a lot of painful memories.

They announce that they are going to start boarding my flight.  I don't have much time to think about this.  I start to look around for some kind of signs from the universe to tell me what to do.  I spot a girl probably 6 years old with a One Direction shirt on.  Louis's smiling face just staring at me.  Really, universe, that is your sign?   Am I really going to stay here because of a T-shirt?  It's time for me to board.  I have to choose now.  I stand up to get in line.  This is stupid.  I should just go home.  I get all the way up to be the second to last person to board.  I step out of line and begin to walk away from the gate.  I'm staying.