Jill POV : Part 35

I am excited.  We are going out to the movies and out to dinner with all of the guys in the band.  I've met them before for like two seconds the day I met Harry but this will be the first time I will be hanging out with them.  I want to make a good impression.  Of course Harry has been making a big deal about me to Louis so I feel like I have some big shoes to fill.  I am I am as cool as he makes me out to be.  Personally I just think I am normal and boring.

I'm a little tired from working so I am just going to wear jeans and a T-shirt to be comfortable.  I come out from Harry's room and grab a coat from my couch and we head out the door.  Harry is driving and he practically made me and Louis sit in the back seat together.  He's such a trouble maker.  I feel like we are being chauffeured around. "Take us to the London Eye, driver!" Louis yells.

"I don't recommend that.  We are going to the cinema," Harry says looking back at Louis in the rear view mirror.

We get to the theater and Harry drops us off when he goes to park the car.  "Are you nervous, babe?" Louis asks as he fixes the collar on my coat.

"Not really.  I've been to the movies before."  I couldn't resist.  He was being so sweet and I just had to make him laugh.

Harry walks over and joins us and the rest of the guys are with him.  Louis introduces me to the guys.  I give them all a handshake and a mini hug.  We say our nice to meet yous then go inside to get our tickets.  I sat between Louis and Harry during the movie.  Half way through Louis puts his hand on mine and I stroke his thumb with mine.  I love having him close to me.

After the movie we all go out to Harry's car and we somehow fit all 6 of us in there.  Liam sits up front and I wind up having to sit on Louis's lap.  Thankfully the restaurant isn't far away.  He's got some boney knees.  "I'm not too heavy for you am I?" I ask.  I am not the sitting on lap type.  I am way too self conscious.

"Your bum fits perfectly on my lap."  Oh my god how embarrassing.  I can feel him shaking with laughter.  He said that on purpose. I cover my face to hide my nervous smile.

"Don't worry, love, it's a very lovely bum," he whispers in my ear.

"They're flirting back here!" Zayn says.  He's sitting next to us.

"Shut up, Zayn!" Louis says as he smacks Zayn on the head.  I just giggle.  We pull get to the restaurant after what feels like ages.  Niall gets out and Zayn follows him.  I try to get out while still on Louis's lap but I wind up losing my balance and almost falling out of the car.  Louis saves me by pulling me back up.  My hero.