Training- Ch. 13

It was now time for hero training and Aizawa walked into the classroom, eyeing the greenette to make sure he was alright. He and the rest of the class had their suspicions that the boy was hiding something else. Sure, Aizawa knew about his wings, but he still felt there was something the green haired boy wasn't telling anyone.

"Problem Child..." Aizawa started as he got the attention of the greenette. The man knew that Midoriya didn't want much attention to himself so he thought that pulling him aside wasn't the best idea. He noticed the boy was now looking at him so he continued, "Did you make any changes to your hero costume?" He was trying to suggest the idea that the greenette might have made changes to his costume due to his wings.

It seemed that Midoriya understood right away because he gave the teacher a small glare, "No..."

Aizawa sighed as he asked another question, "Are you going to be changing it soon?" He felt he already knew the answer to the question, but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. All Midoriya did was shake his head no as he looked down. The black haired man tried his best not to look annoyed.

It made him angry at the fact that the greenette wasn't putting forth all of his effort since he wasn't even using a quirk. So he had an idea.

"Alright, as most of you may know, today is the last day of the tournament. This round is Midoriya against Bakugo. But..." he paused, "...if Midoriya loses, he has to face Todoroki. But both are unable to use their quirks they overuse; Todoroki may not use ice and Midoriya cannot use his strength enhancer quirk." There were whispers in the room about the greenette and the dual haired teen.

"Wait..." Kaminari said slowly, "So does this mean that Midoriya has another quirk that we don't know about or is this just to see how Midoriya does without a quirk?" The class went silent at the question and looked back and forth at the teacher and student.

Before anyone could ask anymore questions, Aizawa growled, "Just get your hero costumes on and head out to the field." With that, he grabbed his yellow sleeping bag and left the classroom, leaving everyone else to grab their hero costumes and head to the locker room.

Midoriya quickly headed to the stalls but was stopped when he was shoved up against a locker. There was a hand on either side of his face, preventing him from escaping. He winced at the pain of his back hitting the lockers but ignored it for now. He looked up to meet crimson red eyes staring him down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" The ash blond spoke, his voice sounding hurt and broken. Midoriya's eyes widened at how sad the taller boy sounded, which was weird because this same boy was the always the one hurting him.

Midoriya recovered, narrowing his eyes as he pushed past the blond, "Why would you care? It's not like you would've treated me any better if you would have known." He headed to the stall and slammed it shut, leaving curious eyes to glance towards Bakugo.

After a couple of minutes, the rest of the class got ready and headed outside, with Midoriya being the last one out as usual. Aizawa looked back and forth between the greenette and the ash blond before starting their match.

Bakugo charged at the greenette, trying to get him down by using his usual right hook. Midoriya easily dodged as the blond stumbled past him, giving the smaller boy the opportunity to kick his opponent in the back. I wouldn't have lasted if I were him, Midoriya thought as he got into a fighting stance, waiting for Bakugo to charge at him again. It seems that Midoriya didn't realize how hard he had actually kicked the boy, since the ash blond was more than a few feet away and still struggling to get up.

"Argh! What the fuck, Deku?" Midoriya was starting to approach the crimson eyed boy but quickly stopped once he shakily stood up. "If you think I'm not gonna beat your weak ass then you have another thing coming," He gritted out. Midoriya watched as his hands started sparking and the next thing he knew he had taken a blow to the face. The greenette stumbled backwards but recollected himself as he stood up and looked behind him.