Unexpected- Ch. 21

"Oh...hey guys.." Midoriya nervously smiled as he gripped on his crutches tightly. He'd forgotten that his classmates didn't know about his injuries, so when he walked in with crutches and bandages practically covering head to toe, yeah... it wasn't good.

Uraraka ran up to him, along with some of his other classmates. They were about to ask him questions when Shinso stopped them, putting an arm between them and Midoriya. "Come on, Midoriya, I'll take you to your dorm room," the purple haired teen stated as he gestured towards the elevator. The greenette nodded as he hung his head, going towards the elevator.

Shinso followed him but Midoriya quickly changed directions when he felt like his wings were gonna free themselves from the sweater he was wearing. He made his way towards the fire escape, that still went up to each level of the dorms. He hadn't said a word as he rushed up the stairs-surprisingly fast for someone with crutches.

He headed towards his room-on the second floor-and stumbled into his dorm room. He slammed the door shut and fell to the floor, clawing at his sweater frantically trying to get it off.

That's when it happened.

---------

Aizawa was grading paperwork for school while also doing paperwork for his job as a pro hero. Who invented paperwork? His tired eyes scanned the papers on his desk as his hand went through his hair. He groaned as he heard his phone going off. He looked at the caller ID 'Present Mic'. What does he want? Aizawa was about to just let the phone ring, it was probably just gonna be another rant about random things the blond had thought about. Last time he talked about how you can't move your top teeth since the only thing that moves is your jaw. The black haired male sighed as he picked up the phone.

And thank god he did.

Not even a minute into the call was he running towards the students' side of the dorms; the teacher had their own separate dorms so they could keep the students safe. He had grabbed his capture gear just incase. He had noticed Iida but didn't bother to comment on it, the blue haired teen was probably the one who told Present Mic about the issue. Aizawa decided not to comment on it and continued towards the dorms until he flung the door open. Most of the students were there, with shocked expressions on their faces. Shinso was there as well, looking just as perplexed. They made no move to stop their teacher from running up the fire escape stairs, up to the greenette's dorm room.

The black haired male made his way up and heard muffled screaming, which sounded much like Midoriya. At his door was Bakugo, leaning against the door while banging on it. Though, his face didn't hold any anger; it held sadness and worry. Aizawa motioned Bakugo to go away. The ash blond hesitated for a second before realizing he wasn't close enough to the freckled faced teen to handle a situation like this. So he complied and made his way to the elevator. Aizawa dashed towards the door and jiggled the knob.

It was locked.

"Kid! Open the door, it's me, Shouta!"

There was a pause and then a yelp of pain. Aizawa backed up a little when he heard frantic footsteps heading for the door. Why the hell is he walking on that foot?

The door had opened and Aizawa had realized why.

The man quickly activated his quirk, promptly cancelling the greenette's quirk. He entered the room and shut the door after that was done-he made sure to lock the door as well. The greenette's eyes were wet with tears as he collapsed on the floor; the pain on his back was still there, but he felt a sharp pain stab through his foot. The only thing he could choke out at the moment was a plethora of quiet 'sorry's. Aizawa bent down to hug the boy, being careful of his wings.