Questions- Ch. 17

Now, the adults-aside from Hawks-knew why the greenette was probably familiar with treating wounds but they wanted to hear it from him.

Midoriya sighed, "Well I always found the medical field interesting so I learned about it." It wasn't a complete lie, the greenette really was interested in the medical field, but when he found out he had a chance to be a hero, he took it. They seemed to but that answer, which relieved the greenette.

While Recovery Girl went to grab antibiotic cream, Hawks spoke up, wanting to figure out more about how Midoriya's wings worked. "So how do you hide them?" He asked so suddenly, confusing the emerald eyed boy for a second.

"Well...they just retract. But they have a sort of...um..time limit I guess? I can't keep them hidden for more than eight hours or so. If I do then the next day my back will feel sore and hurt a lot," Midoriya thought about how his wings actually worked but now he was curious as to how Hawks' wings worked.

Nezu clapped his hands together and the three looked towards him. "Well it looks like you two are getting along better than expected, so what do you think, Hawks? Do you agree?" The creature asked as he looked up towards the winged hero. Midoriya, however, looked confused as to what was going on.

Hawks glanced at the boy before smiling towards the critter, "Sure, why not?" Midoriya appeared confused so Nezu explained that the greenette would spend a day with the blond. The principal didn't explain his reasoning, but he figured maybe the boy would open up to someone with a similar quirk. Maybe Hawks could convince the boy to use his quirk as well. Midoriya paused before nodding his head.

After that was settled, Nezu went to work on some things in his office. While Recovery Girl was going over when and how to fix his bandages, Aizawa pulled Hawks aside. The taller man leaned over the shorter blond haired male, Aizawa activated his quirk to make his eyes glow red. "Don't do anything stupid when you're watching him. If I find out he got hurt under your watch, I'll let his friends go after you and you'll have me to deal with," he threatened.

"His friends..?" Hawks questioned, wondering why the taller male would suggest that.

"They're good friends, so they might beat you to a pulp if they are able to work together well enough," Aizawa explained, "So if you screw up, you're dead. I don't care if you're the number three hero or not."

Hawks smirked a little, "Like I would hurt the kid. But whatever you say, Eraserhead." Aizawa was a little irritated with this guy. His laid back attitude was ticking him off.

"I better not see you in here again, got it?" Recovery Girl scolded from the other side of the curtain.

Midoriya laughed it off, "It's not a guarantee but I'll try!" The sound of little taps on the floor was heard before the sound stopped as the greenette pulled back the curtain. He noticed Aizawa gripping Hawks' shirt. The winged hero seemed unfazed while the underground hero looked pissed.

The boy had his familiar black one strap bag on his shoulder. The top of his blood soaked hero outfit was in a plastic bag. That plastic bag was now placed in his regular school bag. It kind of reminded him of Todoroki's school bag. The only reason he even had a one strapped bag is because of his wings.

"Do you have your phone?" Aizawa questioned as he let go of the shorter male. Midoriya simply nodded as he adjusted the bag on his shoulder. "Alright then, kid, come with me!" Hawks smiled towards the greenette as he turned towards the exit.

Midoriya moved his crutches to move forward but was stopped when Aizawa's hand appeared in front of him. His emerald eyes looked up curious and confused. "If he does anything stupid, please tell me. And if you do anything stupid then I'll make sure you won't be training for a while," The black haired male sighed, ending with a hug. The boy just stood there, not being able to hug him since his hands were currently occupied. The taller male let go and let the boy walk-hop off.