The Visitor- Ch. 16

Todoroki entered the room, swiftly walking back over to where Midoriya was. He noticed the others watching as the greenette promptly treated the burn, as if it was a normal routine he went through. When he was wrapping the bandage around his foot, he looked up, "Todoroki did you look to see if Recovery Girl was busy when you left?"

The dual haired teen felt special at the fact that out of all the things that the greenette was dealing with, he still noticed that he had left. "Um yeah she was talking to Mr. Aizawa and Nezu about something," Todoroki responded. Midoriya nodded as he looked deep in thought.

He started to think about how he can get to the bathroom to fix up his back without anyone looking at his back; he knew that his friends had forgotten. Otherwise they would have been fussing over him and trying to get him to let them help him.

Uraraka had looked at her phone, slightly upset. "Sorry Deku but Tsuyu and I have to go! Our ride is here. Hope you get better and see you tomorr- when you get better!" Midoriya nodded as he waved the two goodbye.

Soon enough, Iida, Kaminari, and Kirishima had left as well, leaving Todoroki and Midoriya in the room to themselves. The greenette looked up at the dual haired teen. "Todoroki..." he softly muttered, gaining the boy's attention. "...I know what might happen if you don't return home soon. I know you don't want to, and I don't want to you leave either, but.." The freckled faced boy paused and stared into the heterochromatic eyes of the boy in front of him. His facial expression changed, his face forming into a mischievous smirk.

"I might have an idea..." Midoriya looked around the room, looking for something to help support his weight. Sure, he was on pain meds so he wouldn't feel the burn in his foot. But that didn't mean that it wasn't bad for the injury. He scoot himself towards the edge of the bed, the one closest to the crutches that were conveniently near the bed. A hand on his shoulder prevented him from getting up.

"Whatever you're thinking, no," Todoroki stated. Before Midoriya could ask why, the dual haired teen continued, "First of all," he gestured towards the bed where Midoriya was sitting and there was blood on the bed from the bleeding on his back, "and second of all, you need to start worrying about yourself. If it makes you feel better, I'll go home right now. But if I see you at school before you're feeling better, I will carry you out of the school. Even if it is to my house or yours. I'm sure other people feel the same way because people do care for you, Midoriya."

The greenette locked eyes with the dual haired teen before letting a tear roll down his face. More tears followed as he looked away, laughing while he was crying. Shit. Did I break him? Please don't let it be my fault he's crying. Actually I just don't want him to cry, Todoroki thought as he sat down next to the greenette. Midoriya spoke up, his voice was a little shaky, "I...I'm sorry, I-I'm just not used to p-people c-caring about m-m-me."

After a couple of minutes, Todoroki had left when Midoriya calmed down. Noticing that all his friends had left, the four adults had took it as a cue to talk to the boy, though one of them stayed behind.

When Todoroki had left, Midoriya had pulled the curtain back in order to spread out his wings-well as much as he could in the tiny space. The top part of his hero costume laid on the foot of his bed, mostly covered in blood. Thankfully for him, he wore a shirt underneath. His shirts have a special hole in the back of them for his wings, but he still has regular shirts so he doesn't seem suspicious.

The greenette sighed in relief once he let his wings out. He looked over to the crutches again and then to the bathroom. I guess I still have to clean the blood off my back so... his thoughts were interrupted by someone saying something. "What do you think you're doing?"