Small Problem- Ch. 26

It was currently after school, the day that the Deku squad, excluding Midoriya himself, were going to execute their plan. But first, they had to find out where Midoriya was and distract him so he wouldn't find out about their plan. They had told Yaoyorozu about it since they had to ask her to make a couple of things with her quirk; the other things would be bought at the store. Eventually, that led to almost the whole class participating. Well, actually the whole class; Bakugo was participating but only because 'The extras would screw everything up if it weren't for him'.

The brunette, Uraraka, had bounced up and down excitedly, waiting for the elevator to make its familiar dinging noise, indicating she had arrived at her destination. It finally dinged as she hopped out, her short hair bouncing slightly as she trotted down the hallway. She stopped in front of one of the rooms, knocking on the door as lightly as she could but still making it audible. "Deku? Are you there?" She spoke as she waited. There wasn't a noise on the other side of the room though. She contemplated whether she should see if it's unlocked or not. Then, she turned the handle to see if it was unlocked.

Uraraka found the door was indeed unlocked, but she decided against barging in; there was probably a reason he hadn't answered, either he needed space, he was sleeping, or he just wasn't there. So, she started to head to her next destination: Mr. Aizawa's room. When she arrived in the common room, she was asked a couple of questions, but she brushed them off, "I need to see Mr. Aizawa really quick then we'll see what we should start on first." With that, she left the dorms.

Kirishima turned to Bakugo, who was sitting on the couch, playing on his phone. The redhead smirked, "So Bakubro wanna tell us why you were late to school yesterday?" He flopped onto the couch, waiting for the ash blond's response.

"None of your fucking business shark boy," Bakugo growled without looking up from his phone. Why isn't he responding? Should I just go up and check on him? No. Round face went to go do that but she said she had to talk to... Wait. Did she see...? The ash blond thought. He looked up from his phone and scowled in the direction she went. He decided to wait and see how everything played out before taking any action.

---------

Uraraka walked back in the dorm room with a confused look on her face. She didn't know if she should be happy or sad that Midoriya wasn't at the dorms right now. All Aizawa could tell her was that he was visiting someone for a couple of days while he was out of school. Now the class could execute their plan without Midoriya around, but they would also have to wait for him to come back, whenever that was. Well that would just mean more time to prepare, right?

She entered the dorm room and sighed as a couple of eyes looked her way. She glanced towards a couple of the people and started, "Well I went to Deku's room earlier and he wasn't answering. Obviously if he won't answer his door he wouldn't answer texts either. So I went to Mr. Aizawa to see if he could see what's wrong. He told me that Deku isn't here and he's visiting someone for a couple of days."

The class nodded but Bakugo looked over, a tiny bit curious, "Did he say who it was?" The brunette simply shook her head no before staring to tell people what they could do to prepare the surprise. Bakugo was sitting on the couch, still wondering who the person Midoriya is visiting was. Obviously it had to be someone who knew about his wings, otherwise it wouldn't be convenient for him to stay there for more than a day. From what Bakugo knew, the wings didn't last very long when tucked in; that was obvious because of the pain killers Midoriya always seemed to need. Not to mention that the greenette slept with his wings out; if he stayed with someone who didn't know, he would be caught. So...who exactly was this mystery person?

The ash blond was snapped out of his thoughts when the weight of the couch shifted. He looked over and noticed a familiar dual haired teen looking at him, waiting for his chance to speak. Bakugo grunted, "What do you want, freezer burn?" He turned back to his phone as he addressed the heterochromatic eyed teen.