You Knew?- Ch. 42

Sorry it looks like that, it's a bit rushed. I actually sketched a bunch of stuff for this chapter because I was thinking about how I would plan stuff out during school. If you wanna see it then I might put it at the end of the chapter.

You Knew?- Ch. 42

"That means that it's gonna be harder to hide them, idiot," the ash blond scowled, flicking Midoriya's forehead in the process.

The shorter boy winced and looked up, "I know that, Kacchan. It's not like I can intern anywhere else without having the same problem, though." The two were heading to school from the dorms so they could gather their hero outfits for their internships. Bakugo would be interning with the Jeanist and Midoriya with Gran Torino.

Midoriya was nervous to say the least.

The greenette adjusted his one strap school bag and thought about how his internships would be. He had talked to Aizawa about the internships and, though he didn't exactly know who this hero was, the underground hero still supported the greenette's decision.

Which, to be fair, Midoriya didn't really know who this hero was, either. Come to think of it, he didn't really know any heroes; he remembered how he always avoided anything about heroes because then he would be reminded of what he could never be.

Bakugo scoffed and looked off to the side, opting to stay silent the rest of the walk to the school. He didn't really bother to ask where his other classmates were interning; there could be a chance that someone else was interning under the same hero Midoriya was. That would be an even bigger problem.

"Dekuuuu!" The pair turned around to see the short brunette girl running towards them. The ash blond rolled his eyes and turned away while Midoriya greeted her with a small smile. "Mind if I tag along?"

Bakugo very much minded but of course he didn't have a say in the matter. Which is how he ended up walking into the classroom with two chatter mouths trailing behind him. Hopefully they won't be like that during their internships.

Eventually Aizawa walked in and went over the expectations and things concerning internships before letting the students grab their hero costumes. They were then allowed to leave for their designated area.

—————————

Midoriya's brain was working a million miles a minute trying to figure out what he should do.

He had just stopped Stain from attacking Iida. Of course Iida would do something like that! Midoriya knew he should've brought it up as soon as he noticed how distant the blue haired boy had been acting.

"Stay out of this, Midoriya!" Iida has shouted, taking a second to register that it was the greenette who had hit Stain. It only took so long to recognize him because apparently the greenette had altered his hero costume's design.

The freckled teen ignored his friend's cry as he pulled out his phone behind his back, keeping his eyes locked on the hero killer. It was good that the vigilante decided to monologue; it bought Midoriya time to send out his location to the class group chat.

Meanwhile, Todoroki was having the time of his life with his role model of a father.

More like he was in hell with the world's worst dipshit.

Nothing peaked his interest until a flying bird-like creature had crashed into the city. He had decided to follow the Flaming Trash just this once. He found that there was another part of the city infested with these creatures, reeking havoc and causing buildings to catch fire.