New Information- Ch. 27

Revealing his secret wasn't the best idea.

Midoriya arrived at school the next day, much to everyone's surprise, even Aizawa's. The greenette entered the classroom with his usual smile as he walked to his seat, curly green hair bouncing up and down as he used his crutches to get around. He sat down in his seat while Aizawa eyed him, as if to ask why he was here and late to class.

The greenette glanced up and smiled, "I already went to Recovery Girl. She said I should be fine."

Aizawa nodded before glancing at the greenette again. "But did you figure out...?" He didn't directly say it, leaving Midoriya confused. "Never mind. I'll talk with you later," he grumbled before continuing to explain the sports festival. After that, he left the classroom since homeroom was over; Present Mic wasn't on time for class again so Aizawa had to go get him.

Midoriya turned his attention to the notes from the past couple of days; Aizawa handed him the stack of papers before he left. His emerald eyes flickered from page to page. Right now, he decided to look over the English notes since that was their next class. He hummed as he put his palm in his hand, scanning the page for important points about the lesson.

He stopped as he felt someone tap on his shoulder, and, to his surprise, he looked up to see Yaoyorozu smiling at him. "Do you need any help?" She asked as she sat down in the desk behind him since Mineta was expelled. Midoriya hummed for a little bit as he looked over the notes before finally deciding that he needed a little help with understanding small parts of the instructions. He turned around in his seat and talked with the girl about the lessons he had missed.

A few minutes later, Present Mic had walked in; Yaoyorozu offered to stay near Midoriya to help him if he needed it. He happily accepted the help.

The day went on fairly smoothly and it was time for hero training. Everyone had started to walk to the locker rooms to change; Midoriya was talking with Todoroki and Iida about different things until the greenette felt his wings twitch. It's only been seven hours, they shouldn't be acting up now...unless his time limit was reduced. He apologized to them before rushing off to the locker rooms as fast as he could with his crutches.

Bakugo noticed the sudden action and went over to the greenette, following closely behind. Someone had asked what was going on and tried to follow...until Bakugo started making explosions, threatening to blow up anyone who came close. The ash blond led Midoriya to the stall quickly, knowing that was one of the only private areas in the locker room.

Bakugo closed the stall door behind both of them and started to ask small questions to get the gist of what was going on. He muttered under his breath as he made eye contact with the shorter boy, "Secret or stress?" He wasn't entirely sure if someone was listening or not so he had to play it safe.

Midoriya's face scrunched up in worry as he muttered something about the first option. "Ok. Shit..." Bakugo cursed as he glanced around. He knew there was no way that they would be able to make it to a better place in time; Midoriya wasn't even able to keep his wings tucked long enough to make it to his room last time. Bakugo thought for a second before deciding what to do, "Okay wait a little longer, I have an idea."

The ash blond opened the stall and shut it quickly, seeing other people eyeing him suspiciously. "Someone go get Aizawa," he looked over to Todoroki, who was in his hero costume, "Colgate toothpaste, get your ass over here and make an ice wall to the ceiling." The dual haired teen was about to object until he noticed the look on Bakugo's face. He nodded as someone went to go get Aizawa.

The ice wall was made so no one could see the stalls; Bakugo had to push Todoroki out of the way; he didn't need anyone finding out about Midoriya's quirk. When making the ice wall, Todoroki had left a narrow spot for Aizawa to pass through to get to Midoriya. Bakugo had went back to the stall when he noticed Todoroki had left. He knocked on it and gave the greenette the go ahead to spread out his wings. The response was immediate; Midoriya's white wings could be seen spilling out from the top of the stall, moving slightly as they settled down.