It's Okay...Right?- Ch. 23

"What are we supposed to do now?" The male asked as he leaned back in his chair. The male had black hair and teal blue eyes; his name was Dabi, or so he claimed it was. Cherry eyes landed on him, filled with excitement.

"Well we need to get more information on everyone, correct? Which is exactly why we won't be intervening with the sports festival," the male with the pale blue hair replied to Dabi. Shigaraki day at the stool of the bar before he added, "And maybe we can seek out more UA recruits while we're at it."

The League Of Villains, composed of Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi, Himiko Toga, Kurogiri, and the newest addition: Twice. Toga groaned as she spun her knife around, chucking it at the wall, "So when are we gonna do something again?"

Dabi leaned back with a blank expression on his face, not really caring if they were supposed to be doing anything or not. His ocean blue eyes shifted from person to person, before flickering back to Kurogiri, who had offered him a drink. He took the drink without saying a word and chugged it as silence filled the room.

Shigaraki's chapped lips twisted into a wicked smirk, though, you couldn't see it with the hand on his face. "Well right now we need more members, which is why we're going to take the time to recruit more people," he spoke as he fiddled with a crumpled picture of a certain green haired teen. He turned to the others, in which his back was facing before, and laughed maniacally.

"This way, we can ensure that our precious angel won't get away."

---------

"Who else knows?" Was the first thing that Bakugo had to ask. The ash blond was hesitant in asking any questions as he eyed the fluffy material that was now spread throughout the room. He felt the need to touch the feathers, but held himself back in favor of making sure the greenette didn't shut him out and refuse to let him help.

Midoriya was a bit taken back by the question; he was expecting a different response. He paused as his wings twitched, unfamiliar with the semi-cluttered environment. He looked off to the side before directing his attention back to his lap, struggling to find his voice as his throat closed up, "I...you don't-you don't..." His breathing started to pick up pace. He forced his eyes shut as his mind went blank, not being able to register anything in his surroundings. He felt cold, numb, and he knew that he was trembling. He felt as if he was drowning, like he couldn't find the surface of the water, he couldn't find an escape, he couldn't breathe right. He felt suffocated in the room that seemed to be getting smaller as his vision was messed up.

Why was he like this? Bakugo hadn't thought bad of him because of his new appearance, but the overwhelming amount of fear was still there. Or maybe it was relief? Maybe it was the built up emotions that he had kept in for so long, and now they were spewing out; he couldn't control it.

The tears flooded out of him and he couldn't concentrate. Cold. Cold. Cold. That's all he felt for what felt like forever. Then, finally something different.

Warmth.

He was surrounded by the warmth; the nice feeling made him relax, but he still felt his heart pounding. He was still shaking and couldn't breathe correctly. His chest felt painful, but he felt like he was slowly coming back to reality. He heard soft whispers and felt a hand through his hair. He couldn't make out much of what was being said, the only thing he heard was, "It's fine, your fine. Just focus on my heartbeat. Breathe."

Midoriya heard thudding sounds near him and focused on that, trying to control his breathing. He closed his eyes yet again as he relaxed more. He heard the same soft and calm voice as before; Midoriya finally realized it was Bakugo who was the one speaking. He felt arms wrapped around him, well the best they could with his wings in the way.