Two Cursed People

They sat there for a moment, Adonis waiting to hear what she had to say. She smiled and leaned in.

"It might hurt. Like a lot. I would like to make sure I don't mess this up and kill you. But, if all goes well, your father will get his old life back. He looks a lot older than his is, he won't after this. He also will get better luck making and keeping money. And you Adonis, your whole life will change but think about what that means. Don't rush into it thinking it will make everyone love and adore you. And your looks, I'm not sure if they'll stick. You will be another person, memories with people you don't know will come to others. People you never met could be your best friends. Most importantly I have no idea if your memories of now will stay. Adonis, listen to your heart. There are ways to lessen the curse, instead of taking it away. But for every action comes with an equal and opposite reaction. My friend, don't act on hate, act on what you think would be best for you and your father." She stood up.

"What are you doing?" He asked also standing.

"It's time for you to think about life and what it could mean to change what you have. And Adonis?" He hummed.

"Be safe, thing aren't always as they seem." She was looking behind him, he looked back to see what she was seeing. He didn't see anything, and when he turned to talk to her again, she was gone. Sighing he sat down again and waited for the check.

When she got home, blood already started to come out of her ears. But she ignored it, the pain was worse than usual but she didn't react to it. The black cat stared at her with it's green and blue eyes. She looked back with a slight smile. 

Adonis sat there for a few more minutes before leaving. His father was already home when he got there.

"And where have you been for all this time?" His father asked with a smirk. He chuckled.

"It's not like that dad, I was with Aviana but it was only because she was sick." He sat down by his dad on the couch.

"Is that so? Then why did you ignore my calls and texts?" He asked his eyes still on the TV.

"What? Oh! I forgot my phone this morning, I rushed to school after Aviana didn't pick me up. It's in my room, I'm surprised you didn't hear it." He yawned and patted his fathers leg.

"I'm tired. I want to get some sleep, wake me up for dinner." He went to his room. His father chuckled to himself.

......

"Where is that kid? I've been calling him so much you think he would answer just to yell at me!" He was walking back and forth. The only thing he could hear in the house other than himself waking and the hum coming from his own phone was another slight hum. He looked around the house and didn't find it. So he left it alone. 

........

"It was his phone! I'm not crazy!" He laughed and danced in his spot a little before watching the TV with full attention.

When dinner time came Aviana came over. She made dinner and patiently waited for Adonis to wake up. That means she ran into his room with a cup of water and poured it on him slowly to see how long it would take him to wake up. After that didn't work she sat on him, slapped him, pulled his ear, and tried to pull him off the bed. After all those didn't work, she sat by him and watched him sleep. Then a new idea came, she held his nose. A minute later, two minutes later. She let go.

"His he dead?" She poked him, and checked his pules. He sat up and laughed.

"I was up from the moment you walked in." He laughed some more. She frowned.