Goodbye

Luca walked into his room and closed the door behind himself. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He grabbed a suitcase and started to pack, he's lived there for years but has never had a lot. He called up a place and got it. He then walked out of his room and waited at the 'door' until it opened. Adonis ran up to him, trying to stop him.

"Don't do this! Do you really want this?" Adonis held onto his arm.

"Don't worry, Adonis. I'll keep in touch, I'm only moving out." He chuckled a bit and set down his suitcase. He pulled Adonis into a hug.

"Take care alright?" He let Adonis go. Mr. Moore walked up the to the pair.

"I'm sorry, kid." James hugged Luca.

"It's fine, it's time anyways." He patted James' back and the doors opened.

"Bye." Luca walked into the elevator, Aviana watched. He looked up and saw her, a small smile reached his lips. She ran to him but the doors closed. A gasp came out, she started to cry.

................A bit before..........

Go after him, if you don't he will let you go. He's trying to cut you off, go! Aviana, damn it go! I looked down, I couldn't move. I looked up only to see him looking back at me, and a smile on his face. I ran to him but the doors closed. I lost him.

..............

"Take the stairs." James pointed to the emergency stairs.

"Thanks dad." Aviana ran down the stairs. 

The elevator had opened at the floor level and he was walking out of the building. She ran out of the stairs, but it was to late, he had left.  She took the walk of shame back up the stairs. She didn't want to take the elevator, she wanted to think things out. 

They saw her walk in, she was crying and walking into her father. They hugged, he also cried.

"So I guess that means goodbye?" Adonis said and walked up the stairs.

Mr. Rillin had to hire a maid and cook. He also had to get someone to help with his work. Luca was at home and would sit until he had to go to work. His small apartment was spotless and had no food in the fridge. He would overwork and never did anything else. He started a new business and it was very popular very fast. 

His connections and friends in high places made that possible. Mr. Moore's business was doing fine but he was overly busy and had no time to eat, sleep or anything. Aviana and Adonis were doing their best but couldn't. Luca decides to give them a call.

"How's it going?" He asked, he was still working but was on the phone at the same time.

"Not good! Luca we need you! Mr. Rillin can't do this without you! Help!" Adonis replied, Aviana and James turned to Adonis who was holding the phone. James ran to him and took the phone from Adonis.

"Please! Lu, my boy please! Help me!" He cried, Luca was surprised to hear him but smiled a bit.

"Hey. I can't, sorry. I'm busy." Luca laughed a bit.

"Don't you dare say that and laugh! Get your ass over here!" Mr. Rillin demanded and hung up the phone. Luca got up and grabbed his jacket. He took the elevator down and walked out of his building. He called his driver and was over there in twenty minutes. He took their elevator up and walked into the penthouse. Suits and dress shoes weren't new to him and was most of his closet but these were more expensive and made him look rich. His hair was brushed and gelled back. 

He walked up to Mr. Moore. He was in his office and the door was open. They all looked up to him. Mr. Moore smiled, Adonis ran up to him and hugged his arm. Aviana watched him walk into the room. 

"Don't ever leave us again!" Adonis was repeating, Mr. Moore stood up and left his laptop so Luca could work his magic. Luca walked over and sat down, two hours later he finished days of work. He stood up. 

"This should give you time to prepare for the upcoming days. I have to go, but first Aviana can we talk? And Adonis you after?" They both nodded and Aviana followed him out.

"So?" She asked, her arms were folded and she kept looking behind him to Adonis and James.

"I wanted to apologize. Aviana, I could put you in extreme danger. I know you don't care about those type of things but I do. I want you to be happy and live a life where you don't have to live in danger, trust me in this?" He asked, she nodded and hugged him.

"I missed you, you better come and visit." She let go of him, he nodded and smiled.

"Adonis?" He called Adonis and Aviana left so the two could talk.

"I want you to keep my address a secret. I think somethings about to happen there, make sure to keep everyone away. Also, it's nice to see you again. I know your birthday is coming up and I got you something. I know it's small but I hope you like it." He handed over a small box, Adonis opened it up, inside was a letter. He read it out loud.

"Mr. Moore, I am pleased to write to you. We would love to see walk through our doors this next semester. Please make sure to have the things listed down below." He looked up to Luca.

"What did you do?" He put the letter down.

"I know you went to college in America, so I got some papers filled out and talked to the dean and got you into Oxford. I hope you aren't mad?" Luca touched Adonis's should, he smiled.

"Why would I be mad? Thank you!" He hugged Luca.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to, all this means is you have the choice. I also got you something else." Luca pulled out another box and handed it to Adonis.

"My father's things?"  He looked up to Luca again.

"I didn't know if you had the money to get them sent over, so I got them. I know this isn't very special but I haven't known you that long and this is all I thought to get." Luca rubbed the back of his neck, Adonis smiled to him.

"Thank you, really." He smiled and walked to his room. Aviana came up to him again.

"You did good kid." She smiled to him.

"I hope so. We have to get to work soon, I have a plan now. Let's talk about it later though, would you like to go to dinner with me Ms. Aviana?" He held out his hand, she took it.

"I would like to, but you can't run away or act like a child."