Luca who?

"In a dream? We were in a dream? Where's James?" Luca asked.

"I haven't seen him since we confronted him." Lee said.

"That doesn't make sense he wouldn't just leave us, would he?"Aviana looked to Luca.

"As long as I've known him, he's looked out for himself. But he loves you, he wouldn't leave you. Not again." Luca replied to Aviana. She looked down.

"I'm sorry." He looked at her, a smile on his face.

"No, it's alright." He was smiling, isn't it scary how much a smile can hide?

"That's good. I'm sure he loves you." Aviana rubbed his back. He looked away, his smile dropping.

"You being sure doesn't mean he's sure. I know him, but he's a person that shouldn't be messed with." Luca stood up, leaving Aviana sitting on the couch by herself.

.........

"Leave me alone, Adonis." Lilith tried to walk into the room but Adonis blocked her.

"No. I want to know why you said that!" His pressed his hand into the wall harder.

"I don't know. I'm not magic, I don't even know what your talking about!" She tried to pass by but he kept his hand up.

"What?" She looked him in the eyes.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He smiled, she only got more annoyed.

"Because you won't leave me alone." She pushed him to the side.

"Sweetheart, I know you like me." He turned around to her.

"Huh, well, sweetheart. I don't." She rolled her eyes. He walked into the room and behind her.

"Life is weird, it make you hurt more than needed." He whispered in to her ear and than walked out of the room. She turned to the doorway after he left. 

"He didn't change." Lilith smiled to herself.

........

"Hey Adonis, have you seen Lilith?" Luca asked.

"She's in your room." Adonis walked past, but stopped.

"I like her. She's not only pretty but has everything I want in a partner. You'll put in some good words, right?"  Luca glanced behind himself.

"Mm." 

"Thanks!" Adonis smiled and continued to walk. Luca stood in place.

"What am I doing?" He continued to walk.

"Hey." Lilith turned around and smiled to him.

"Hi." He looked down and chuckled.

"What?" She asked confused. He walked closer to her.

"When I used to say hey, you would reply hey as well. Time sure has changed." She smiled at him.

"Like my feelings for you. Shouldn't you be with Aviana?" She turned around again.

"I don't feel like having to be the good guy she thinks I am." Lilith stopped and turned to him.

"Thinks? I thought you told her?" He shook his head.

"No, I haven't. But pretending is hard."

"Then stop. You shouldn't lie to her, she doesn't deserve it."

"I'm not sure she will still like me." He laid on the bed.

"How will you know unless you show her? And does James know about this?" Luca looked up to Lilith.