50:Special

Have you ever wondered about things? Like how people could do such horrible things and get away with it. Well no more, now that I, Luca Pilieo am fighting crime.

.....

It was a late night, around 10 PM.  Club La Vie was open, and booming with business. The owner Aviana Jones walking around saying hello. Lee the bartender was making drinks and chatting with customers. Lilith Park was about to start singing, most of the people were waiting for her. It seemed that everyone was talking and happy. 

A girl sat near the front of the stage, waiting for Lilith to come sing. She waited happily, a drink in her hand and a smile on her face. Everything was going well, then her boyfriend came. James Rillin, known for his crimes and charm. They sat and waited for Lilith to sing. Shortly after Lilith came on stage and started to sing her heart out. Cheers and claps rang from the audience. 

After finishing her first song she started her second when Lee got in a fight with a customer. 

"You want to treat me like that? Well than, you should pour yourself another drink cause you'll need it once I'm done with you!" She started to hit him, he hit back. 

Lilith stopped singing and the band stopped playing. Everyone turned and looked at the bartender and customer fighting. James and Jill, got in a fight. 

"I'm done, goodnight." She got up and left. James waited a bit but chased after her. Aviana came and separated Lee and the customer. After that James came back in, covered in blood. He was frantic, and was screaming.

"She's dead, someone help! My girl's dead!" James failed his arms around. He than ran up to Aviana.

"Please help!" Aviana then ran out to see where she was. When they got out, she gasped and covered her mouth. 

"Call the police!" She screamed, Lee heard it and ran to the phone.

"Someone's been murdered!" Aviana screamed once more.

..........

"Hello, I'm Luca Pilieo. This is Adonis Moore. I'm looking for James Rillin." Lee pointed to James. Luca looked at where she pointed and saw a man sitting on a chair, crying. His clothes were covered in blood. Luca and Adonis walked over to him.

"I'm Luca Pilieo, I'm the leading detective." Luca stuck his hand out. 

"And I'm Adonis Moore." Adonis stuck his hand out.

"It's nice to meet y'all. She's out there." He pointed outside.

"Thanks." They walked out of the building.

"Damn." Was the only thing Adonis could say after seeing everything. Blood covered the ground around her and her throat was open. 

"Look away if you need to. But don't throw up." Luca walked over to the body.

"Name?" 

"Jill Orlo, she was James Moore's girlfriend. They had a fight right before." A police officer told him.

"Jill, eh?" Luca looked closer to the throat.

"Cause of death, let me guess. Throat being cut?" He looked up to the officer.

"Yes sir. Nothing else seems to be wrong with her." Luca nodded.

"Adonis, you see if the weapon is anywhere around here." Adonis nodded and started his search.

"I would like this to be taped off. No one in, I need to see everything as well. Everyone needs to leave." The officer nodded and got everyone to leave. Luca looked at the girl.