Done

Luca was standing by Adonis, looking down.

"Are you sure about this?" Luca second guessed himself and turned to Adonis. Adonis turned to Luca and smile on his face.

"I trust you, even with my life. Luca, I'll die if I keep it anyways." Luca nodded, small tears coming out of his eyes.

"I have no idea what I'm doing! I don't want to hurt you, I'm sorry." Luca hugged Adonis, Adonis was still smiling and hugged him back. Their adrenalin was pumping them up, Adonis sat on the ground. Luca looked down to him, he's never been more afraid. 

....

Aviana was out, she was shopping. He mind keep wandering to the boys though. She walked into the bathroom and sat in a stall, the blood flowing. She wanted to scream, but bit her tongue. She was crying tears slowly flowing out, the blood tormenting her. She looked to her hands, more tears flowed. 

"You will never be free from me. I will make sure of it." She heard her mother say, she felt someone play with her hair. More tears rolling out now and her heart beating fast from fear. She wanted to turn around but something in her told her not to. He mother pulled her hair, causing more pain. It felt like she pulled all her hair out in one go. She bit her tongue harder, blood now filling her mouth. The taste awful but the pain worse. Then her mother stopped and grunted.

"What?" She heard her mother whisper to herself. And then she left and the blood stopped. She felt relieved but at the same time she like something was wrong. She got out and put her hair into a ponytail, ignoring that pain and ran out of the bathroom. She got into her car and drove to the penthouse, she called her father.

"Pa! Get to the house now!"

"Why? What's going on?" He yelled back.

"I have no idea but she left me for it! Moms going after the boys! Dad get there!" She was driving as fast as she could. 

She ran up the steps and up into the building, not caring if she parked in a non parking area. She waited for the elevator but it wouldn't work. She ran up the steps, her adrenaline now firing her whole body. He father got there and also took the stairs. Running but not as fast. She busted the door open.

She saw them both, the angel and her mother. She saw Luca knocked out and Adonis holding onto Luca trying to wake him up. Blood coming out of Luca's head. Aviana's stomach flipped, she took a step closer but the blood started to get to her. She was frozen to her spot, Adonis was screaming and crying. The two non living things still going at it. Trying to get rid of the other thing. Her mother was losing at first but when Aviana got there she grew stronger. The angel turned to Aviana, he didn't look happy. In that moment, he flicked his wrist. She flew out of the the penthouse and back down the stairs. Before she could fall, she stopped in mid air before gently getting set down. 

Her father got to her confused, she stopped him from going up more.

"No, this isn't our fight." She whispered, blood coming out of her nose. She fainted before he could say anything.

....

He wouldn't wake up, blood was coming out of his head. It went out of control to fast, he couldn't do anything! Why won't he wake up?! I checked his pulse he's still alive, but if he doesn't get treatment soon he'll die! 

I looked around trying to find anything to stop the bleeding. I couldn't call 911 or anything, none of the electronics work. The lights won't even turn on! Think, think, think! Adonis damn it! What would Luca do? I have no idea, I can't think right now! Why is everything going so slow? I turned to the stairs. Aviana opened the door, her eyes landed on Luca. I saw the fear in her eyes, I started to scream for her to go get help. I then saw the angel look to her. He flicked his wrist and she flew back. I screamed, I didn't know what to do. I then looked back to the stairs and back to Luca. I picked him up as best I could and booked it to the stairs.

......

Aviana fainted, I held her and tried to wake her up. I then saw Adonis run down the stairs holding Luca. My eyes followed them, Adonis had tears and snot all over his face. Luca was bleeding out of his head! Wait what? Luca! 

"Luca!" I screamed but Adonis passed by to fast, he's not running for his life but Luca's. I turned back to Aviana and picked her up and did the same as Adonis.

.......

I heard Mr. Rillin call out Luca's name but I had to get him to the hospital. I was running as fast as I could. I was holding onto Luca's legs, his arms were around my neck. I was running but I couldn't go to fast or I could miss a step. I was cursing under my every breathe. After I ran out of the doors, I yelled.

But I didn't stop running, I was going to take less time than the ambulance. It wasn't that far away, but I felt the weight of him and I started to get too out of breath and tired. I continued to run, I didn't care if it hurt or if I was tired. And after a bit I got there, they took him from me. I wanted to go with him but they wouldn't let me. I sat in the hallway, my bloody hand on my head. Tears running from my face. They have to save him! They will save him right? They will! 

My head started to spin, next thing I know it's all black.

...........

I called for help and rode with Aviana to the hospital. I held her hand, she had blood all over her face. I knew she was fine but I don't know that same for Luca. I remember the blood and the look on Adonis's face. When we got there I ran in, not staying with her. I know I'm the worst father ever, but right now my son needs me more. I ran to the front desk and got where the were taking care of him. I ran there and saw Adonis on the ground. I ran up to him, he's blacked out. I called for help. 

All of the kids, all of them were blacked out or fighting for their lives. Maybe all of them are, I have no idea. I want them to be fine, but the world doesn't turn on wants. I closed my eyes, tears falling. I thought the worst just passed, boy was I wrong. What happened in my penthouse?

An hour before.....

To Be Continued.......