The Lost Father

I know, he's not my boyfriend. But I have to do this for my career. I walked out of Luca's office, I held onto his arm. Many people stared, Adonis included. I don't care at this point. I've always had eyes on me.

"I'll call a cab for you." Luca said and grabbed his phone. I took my arm back, and glanced back at my boyfriend. He wasn't looking very happy.

"Thank you." I walked outside, Adonis followed behind.

"You shouldn't do stuff like that." Adonis whispered in my ear.

"Like what?" I turned to him, he glanced at my lips. I smirked.

"Not now. I have a career to think about, I'm truly sorry for this but I think what I'm doing is fine. I don't love him or like him any way other than a friend. Don't worry." I took some more steps forward so he couldn't reply. When the cab came I got it. I don't need this cab but Luca called it. 

"Why do we need at taxi? We have a car." Adonis got in.

"Because." He pulled up to my car and I got out. I paid him and got in. Adonis followed and started to drive.

"It's ridiculous. We could have just walked over here." 

"I know, but Luca call this for us. So, we should just roll with it." When we got back home it was late, and I was tired.

"I'm going to take a shower." I got undressed and got in. Adonis was out in the bedroom, that we now share. 

"Are you gonna act like that everytime we go to work?" He came into the bathroom. I looked out for a second.

"That's how I act at work. If I started to act different people would start to come up with stupid reasons that I changed." I was washing my hair when he opened the curtain. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"I don't want you to forget about me." He mumbled, obviously trying not to look down.

"I haven't. Get in or out." His eyes widened and he took a step back. I laughed at him before pulling him into the shower.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I smiled.

"Taking a shower." I continued to wash my hair. He watched me before trying to step out again.

"You have to take a shower anyways, why not now?" He put his hands on my waist and set his chin on my shoulder. 

"Shouldn't you be worried?" He whispered.

"About what?" I stepped away to rinse my hair.

"Well, I'm a man your a woman." He grabbed the soap and started to wash his body.

"You don't seem to care about that though." I turned around.

"Maybe, maybe not. I'm a guy after all." I smiled.

"But your not like that." I got out of the shower. He stood there, a smirk on his face.

.........

They say that nightmares only happen when your asleep. I disagree. 

..............

"Let me go!" He yelled, his face bloody and bruised.

"Now why should I?" 

"They'll look for me, and you know it. I know they will."

"They forgot you. You are forgotten, like many before you. You will always be forgotten." 

"Like Luca forgot you? Like Lilith forgot you? Like Adonis forgot you? Like-" The slap stopped him from continuing. He spat out blood.

"Things have changed, no more will they be like this. This false paradise, you will see. Everyone will see." The door closed. He looked down, his cheek hurt but not as much as he felt betrayed. His only hope is that Luca and the others find him.