Explain

"Explain, why we saw me in your memories!" Aviana yelled to Lilith. She looked to Luca, he looked away from her.

"What are you talking about?" She stood up.

"Adonis said a random date. And I was in it, as a kid." Lilith's eyebrows crashed together.

"I didn't know you as a kid." 

"I know that!" 

"Stop, stop yelling. Lilith, you were born, in 1998, right?" She nodded.

"But I said 1980?" Adonis walked up to Luca.

"I don't think this is her, this is Lilith. I know how this could happen." 

"How?" Aviana asked.

"Evil spirits aren't really spirits. They are energy or even memories, once a person dies they move on. If they have some thing that holds them back it's separated from their spirit so they can move on. If they move on and were good people, they reincarnate. 

"But not the way people think. They live with the host body for a bit before moving on again. Reincarnation isn't permanent. Most of the time they are plants or animals. She is Lilith Park, not Avina Rillin." Luca leaned back.

"You thought I was someone else? Who are you all? What are you talking about Luca?" Lilith wanted answers, and Luca was going to give them.

"You had memories from Aviana's childhood, memories from her mother's point of view. Her mother died, and went into you. We haven't lied to you about who we are." Adonis answered. She looked to Luca.

"I don't want to hear from anyone else but Luca." 

"Lilith, things are more complicated than I can even explain. Just trust me." She scoffed and stood up.

"Like hell you can ask that from me after you didn't trust me." She walked into his room and slammed the door. Luca sighed and looked down in defeat.

"Let's leave her alone for now." Luca got up and grabbed his coat.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get some air." 

"I'll come with you." Adonis got up. Luca nodded.

"You coming Aviana?" Adonis asked.

"No. I'll wait in here." They nodded again and closed the doors.

Aviana turned to Luca's room, she went over to it and knocked.

"It's me, Aviana. You know, it's scary. My mom was evil, thinking that she could be alive in anyway was terrifying. Luca felt betrayed, I mean I think he did. 

"You were his only friend for years, and he finds out that you had something to do with her. She's wanted us dead for years, and you come and befriend him. He probably thought you became his friend because of that." Aviana sighed, and leaned on the door.

 "I know you are feeling scared like the rest of us. More importantly, you don't know what's going on." The door opened, Aviana fell.

"Sorry, your right. This whole thing is confusing and messed up. How can your mother be in me?" 

"I have no idea, that's why we need Luca back." Lilith nodded.

"Let's wait for them to come back." Aviana led her to the couch.

"You know, Luca's a good guy. Don't break his heart. I came to him, not because I have feelings for him but because I needed him. I knew he would help me, he's always cleaned up after me." 

"I know." 

"I don't think you do. I used to get in a lot of trouble, he grounded me. I made him have a bit of adventure. That's how we were, but he always talked about a girl he met back in America. One that was slightly younger than us.  I made have made him be more adventurous but you made him smile. 

"After high school, Mr. Rillin made him promise to stay away from me. We still don't know why but Luca agreed. That day, I felt so betrayed. But I let it go, I know he wouldn't have a petty reason for it. He really wanted to see you, and went back after making the promise. But he couldn't find you and came back." Lilith sat on the table.

"He had to start working and earned as much money as he could. He always wanted to be with you. His promise, was to your father to keep me out of the picture. I was making Luca confused about what or who he wanted. I still don't think that I could have made a better decision. I keep getting hurt by man after man but I don't think I could live if I hurt him." She smiled to Aviana.

"Don't tell him I said that though." Aviana nodded.

"I won't." The doors opened and Adonis, Lee and Luca walked in.

"What'd we miss?" Lee sat down.

"I found out something, but it's fine." Aviana smiled, Lee nodded.

"So, she has nothing to hide, now it's James' turn." Luca said and sat on the couch by Aviana.

"I agree, he wanted you two separated for a reason." Aviana crossed her arms.

When James came home all eyes landed on him. 

"What's going on?" He stopped walking.

"Why did you want Lilith away from me?" Luca asked, James sighed.

"Let's not go over this again, what's in the past is in the past."

"No! This time, that's not good enough." Luca stood up and walked over to James.

"I listen to you blindly all the f**king time. Now it's time for you to listen to me." 

"Fine. Because I know who she is. And I didn't like that she wanted to be happy again, with my son." Luca scoffed.

"They are different people. And I am not your son." James was taken aback.

"I was just some person that you wanted to take over your business when you got too old. To take care of you when you would get older and to replace Aviana. Don't." Luca sat back down, he was clearly angry.

"I'm sorry you think that. Because I don't. I didn't want you hurt. And you getting with Aviana would just be even better, than we would be family even more." 

"No, I loved Lilith, once apon a time. You didn't only hurt her but me. I need to get this off my chest. I know that you missed Aviana, and I reminded you of her so you took me in. You sent her away not only for her sake but yours. I know you hate yourself for that everyday, and I know that you hate me." James took a step forward.

"I tried to ignore it, claiming that you cared but everyday you would complain to your friends how hard it was to raise me." 

"That's not true!" James yelled, Aviana turned to Luca. She couldn't decide who to believe. 

"Luca doesn't lie." Aviana whispered and looked up to her father.

"He is right now!" James tried to take a step forward.

.................

"Wake up!" Luca shook me awake. I didn't even know I was sleeping.

"You ok?" I nodded.

"Good, class is about to start." I nodded, and he went back to his seat. 

"Take out your books!" The teacher yelled and hit the board with a ruler.