Hey

"Like you asked, M'lady." He put the plate in front of her.

"I hope it's good." She took a bite, She looked up and spat the food out.

"Hot!" Adonis panicked and got a cup of water for her.

"Are you okay?" 

"What did you put in it?" She finished the glass of water.

"Just a little hot sauce." 

"A little, really?" She asked sarcastic.

"Maybe?" He walked over and grabbed her fork and got some food. He then took a bite. His eyes widened, but he swallowed. She started to laugh, he turned to her and laughed as well.

"I'm a horrible cook." She nodded.

"I am to though, don't feel to bad." They stopped laughing, close together. 

"You don't know me that well." Lilith turned away.

"I know you enough." 

"I don't know you that well then." She turned back around.

"I agree." He smiled, she turned again.

"I should ask Aviana or Luca to cook something for us." She was about to stand but he held her hand.

"And ruin the moment?" He pulled her to him.

"You really are the cheesiest person ever." 

"But you like it." 

"I do, for some reason." They kissed. Luca walked into the kitchen. His eyes landed on the two, he felt like he wasn't supposed to be there so he walked back out.

"So, what does this make us?" Adonis asked her.

"I don't know." She took a step back.

"I'm not one for going after girls, Lilith. Make up your mind, now would be great." 

"What do you want us to be? I have a career to think about, I can't be seen dating. It will only hurt you, I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry." She left, Adonis sat down.

"F*ck." He whispered underneath his breath.

..........

"Lilith!" Luca said but she stormed past him. 

"Lilith!"  Adonis called out for her and she stopped.

"If you give us a chance, I promise you won't regret it." Adonis walked past Luca and grabbed Lilith's hand.

"That's a promise you'll have to keep." She turned to him.

"I know, that's why I said it." He kissed her again. Luca rolled his eyes and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"We won't be a normal couple." 

"I know, I don't want to be normal. For the first time in my life, I want something that isn't normal. And I want that with you." He held both hands.

"We barely know each other, what are we doing?" She asked before kissing him.

"I have no idea." He said in between the kiss.

"I don't want to know." 

"Nether do I." 

..........

"Luca?" Aviana walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He kept eating.

"What's up with the whole, 'thanks' thing?" She slammed her hand on the counter. He stopped eating and set his food down.