A world In A Dream

"Take out your books!" The teacher hit the board with her ruler. I looked at Luca for a moment, thinking.

"Aviana huh?" My eyes went back to the board, I saw Luca turn back around and smile at me. I smiled back and stuck out my tongue. The teached saw and ran to me.

"Lilith! How many times do I have to punish you?" She yelled at me, I held back my laugh. Luca rolled his eyes and stood up.

"I'll take her to the headmaster." The teacher nodded, Luca grabbed my arm.

"Come on." I got up. He pulled me out of the classroom. Once the doors closed he let go of me.

"Why do you keep getting yourself in trouble?" I laughed.

"Because it's fun, you need to learn how to have more fun." He rolled his eyes again.

"Let's go." We walked to the headmaster's office. He knocked.

"Come in!" He opened the door.

"Good, Ms. Park you keep getting in trouble. Should I expel you?" I looked to Luca for a moment.

"No sir." I mumbled and looked down.

"Mmm, Mr.Pilieo please take her back to class. I don't feel like yelling today." Luca nodded.

"Yes, Headmaster Rillin." He walked with me out of the room.

"Lucky you, better watch yourself next time." I nodded, I thought for a moment and stopped. Luca turned to me.

"What?" 

"Do you know Headmaster Rillin?" He nodded.

"Yeah, we just saw him."

"No, not like that. I mean like outside of school?" 

"Why would I?" 

"I don't know. I just wanted to know what he is like after school hours." He nodded.

"I think we all do, he kinda sucks." I laughed.

"Let's get back to class." 

When we walked back in, the whole class turned to us. Until the teacher slammed the ruler on the desk.

"Why is she not with the Headmaster?" She yelled again.

"He told me to take her back. You can ask him yourself, Ms. Orlo." She nodded, she wasn't believing us. Her tongue in her cheek.

"I will." She walked out. We followed behind her.

"Why not punish Ms Park?" Ms. Orlo yelled at him.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Orlo but I would rather just not. She's a lost cause, I'll kick her out of the school if she does anything else." She nodded.

"Kids!" We walked in.

"I hope you heard that loud and clear, Park. And you Pilieo, you may go back to class." He nodded and left. I looked back to them.

"Don't do anything else." Headmaster Rillin warned me. I gulped and nodded. 

"Go back to class." I walked out. I sat in my seat once I got back.

"I told you not to do stuff like that." I looked over to my seat mate, I glared at her.

"What would you know Lee?" 

"I know how not to piss off our teacher." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I laid my head down.

"You should listen to Luca, he's good for you."

"I know." I mumbled, my arm blocking me from talking. Luca turned and looked at me. I felt Lee lean down to me.