Jill Went In A Dream

I was walking home, I heard some people scream and yell. I ignored it, thinking it was the dog again. That was until I heard.

"Is she alive?" I ran to the crowd, and saw Lilith on the ground. She wasn't moving.

"Lilith?" I ran up to her and held her. I was crying, she was my only true friend.

..........

"Your awake, were is Adonis and Luca?"Lee asked.

"I don't know." I looked down to the two, they were laying on the floor.

"We need to wake them up." Lee's voice was very serious.

"Then they need to die." I said, She turned to me, slightly confused but amused.

"What?" Her eyebrows raised.

"That's how I came back." I smiled, she smirked.

"Okay, then let's kill them." I looked at the screen, they were crying over my dead body. I sighed and whispered into Luca's ear.

"Wake up soon." And looked back up to the screen.

.........

The ambulance came and got her. Adonis and I stayed away.

"She seemed nice." Adonis patted my back.

"She was, I'm sorry." Luca started to cry more.

"I'm sure she's in a better place." Some tears rolled out of Adonis' eyes.

"I have to tell her family." Luca stood up fully and started to walk to Lilith's house.

"I'll come." 

We walked to her house and knocked on the door, her mother opened it.

"Oh, Luca! Sorry, Lilith's not home." She smiled at us.

"That's not why we're here. Lilith's dead, she was hit by a car." She gasped, and tears started to come out of her eyes. Adonis spoke for me, I couldn't say anything.

"Tell me this is a joke!" She cried out.

"It's not, I'm sorry Mrs. Park."  Adonis said and rubbed her shoulder.

"How am I supposed to tell Aviana?" She looked at me.

"I don't know." I choked out.

"Aviana!" She scream, and shortly after Aviana walked up to us.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me.

"Lilith's gone." Her mother whispered.

"No, she's fine." Aviana's eyes started to water.

.......

"Where is Aviana?" Lilith asked me. 

"On the bed in Luca's room, I thought it would be better for her." She nodded.

"We need to kill them off one by one." I looked at the screen, I thought of a way.

..........

We all cried together, Adonis in the background trying not to himself. After a bit I left with him.

"That was horrible." He looked to the side.

"It was." I mumbled back.

"I'm going to go home." He left. I was still walking when I tripped and fell just as a car was coming.

.....

"Ah!" I looked around me, I saw Lilith and Lee.

"Lilith! What happened?" I asked once my eyes focused on Lilith.

"We were in there to long, it's been three days." She handed me a water bottle and a sandwich.

"Thanks." I took it and ate it.

"So Aviana and Adonis are left." Lee stated and got up.

"How did you get back?" I looked up to her.

"I just woke up, I guess it was time of us all to wake up." She said and walked over to Adonis to check on him.

"I'll be back." She went into my room.

"Aviana is in there." I nodded, and looked to the screen.

.........

I heard something hit a car and turned around to see Luca on the ground. I ran up to him.

"This can't be happening." I whispered and called for help but the car backed up and ran over me.

......

"The f**k?" Adonis woke up.

"We needed to start killing you off faster, sorry." Lilith spoke to him. Lee walked back in.

"She's the last one then?" Lilith nodded.

"Okay, let's kill her." 

.........

"I can't believe that she's gone." I cried with my mother. 

"I know." She patted my head.

"I'm going out." 

"Okay but be back before it gets to dark, and bring a coat." I nodded and left. I don't think I need one.

I started to walked and got about a kilometer away when it started to rain. I didn't care though and kept walking, after another kilometer I stopped and turned around. I was still walking in the rain and when I get back I started to cough. I got sick.

........

"She's awake." Luca was by my side.

"Good now everyone's awake. Lilith I'm going to go get some water and make more food." Lee told Lilith, she nodded.

"I'll look after them all." Lilith smiled to Lee.

"Welcome back. Now we all have been asleep for a long time. Lee found a way to see what we are seeing, like with memories but not. When I died in the world, I came back so we started to try and kill you all so you'd wake up."  I looked to Luca, he nodded. Lilith grabbed me a blanket.

"Okay, sounds...interesting?" I couldn't think of a better word. She put the blanket on me.

"I need to know, Luca do you know anyone named Jill?" Lilith asked, a desperate look in her eyes.

"No, that was Adonis' sister in that world, right?" I was confused and my mind was foggy.

"Yes, we knew everyone in the dream world. That's how it works we've seen them all at least once but for some reason, Jill was unknown." Lilith said and walked back and forth.

"If none of us know her that, that could be very bad." She went over to Adonis.

........

"You, Jill. Do you know her?" I asked, slightly out of it.

"No, why does it matter?" I looked him in the eyes.

"Everything matters." He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Wait!" He came after me.

"I know it was just a dream, but is there anyway that I could go back. To that one?" I stopped and looked him in the eyes once more.

"Something lost may never be found if searched for." I walked away, I could feel him still watching me.

"I wasn't looking for something lost, only gone." Adonis whispered, and looked down.

.......

Something lost, may only be found if never looked for. And something gone may come back once the time is right. I have been gone, and am now back. See the unseen and look for the invisible. Only then will you find truth, and hope. Aviana and Luca, Lilith and Adonis. Lee and James. They all have something to hide, but for different reasons. After all they are only human, and humans make mistakes, tell lies and hurt others. But this is only a story and all stories have ending and climaxes.