DxD 7

Waking up to find Rias absent from the bed, Vergil stretches his arms out as he gets up and changes into his normal attire. With Yamato in hand, he walks out of the room and hears a noise in the kitchen. Going to investigate, he finds Rias, in an apron, cooking.

With a smirk, he strolls over to her and wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her towards him

Vergil: Good morning, beautiful.

Rias: Morning, my love~

She lays her head on his shoulder, and sighs in content as Vergil looks at her outfit.

Vergil: Have to ask, what's with the new getup? Not that I don't like it, of course.

Rias: Well, after last night, I thought you'd like some...eye candy to start your morning. So, what do you think?

While gazing into her eyes, Vergil whispers next to her ear.

Vergil: Makes me want to ravage you right here and now all over again~

Rias lets out a cute moan from his comment, and she shakes with desire before caressing her lover's arm with her silky fingers.

Rias: Mmm, I could barely walk from the bed after what you did to me~ Any more, I may need some assistance in moving around.

Vergil: Then I take it that you'll want more of that?

Rias: Definitely. If that was my first time, I can't wait for the next time we do it~

She pecks his cheek, and gives him a plate of her new food.

Vergil: Thank you for the food. But of course, any food you make is sure to be perfect.

Rias: Oh, you flatter me~ And don't worry, I've made enough for myself as well.

They both finish their breakfast dishes, and Rias quickly changes into her uniform. Vergil unsheathes Yamato when Rias receives a call from Akeno.

Rias: Akeno? What is it?

Akeno: Kiba hasn't come back since yesterday. The same with those church followers. We're getting ready to send out our familiars to help search for him.