10K Special: Berserker's Dance

The engine of the motorbike echoes throughout the night city sky, as Yang and Vergil ride towards a certain bar.

Vergil: So remind me why you're taking me to this club?

Yang: C'mon, don't be so cold! You and I don't get a lot of solo time together, so I figured this would be a good place to start.

Vergil: So you had to run into my dorm room at midnight and almost drag me out for this?

Yang: Hey, I already apologized for the damage to the door last week. Don't worry about it!

Sighing in defeat, Vergil shakes his head.

Vergil: You're an idiot, you know that?

Yang: Yep! But I'm your idiot~

While feeling her waist with his gloved hands, Vergil softly hums a tune.

Vergil: Fortunately, that's correct.

Yang giggles while keeping her eyes straight ahead, and Vergil notices a glowing object they are approaching, a hanging neon sign labeled "Junior's". Yang soon hits the brakes on her bike, parking it outside. Both get off the vehicle, and walk towards the entrance.

Yang: How about it? Drinks on me?

Vergil: Oh? Drinking while underage? Quite the naughty girl, aren't you?

Yang: Mm-hmm~ What can I say? I end my nights with a Yang.

Vergil: ...So close.

They make their way into the club, and sure enough, it has a huge crowd on the dance floor, all of them dancing to their hearts content. Yang and Vergil walk over to the bar, where a gruff man in a suit is wiping down some beer bottles. Once they make their way towards it, Yang waves while grinning.

Yang: Helloooo again!

The man looks up, and his eyes widen as he almost drops his bottle.

Junior: Oh goddammit, not you again!

Yang: Oh, relax. I'm not here to break anything! I'm just here to spend time with a special someone!

She motions to Vergil, and Junior looks at him, then grunts with a sneer.

Junior: This your guy? He doesn't look that tough--

Suddenly, Yang grabs him by the collar of his shirt, and pulls him down to her level. With anger-filled red eyes, she glares into his very soul.

Yang: I don't really appreciate your attitude towards my boyfriend. So look him in the eye and apologize, or I will destroy your club again. Wouldn't have to pay for all the damage again, would you?

Quickly, the bearded man nods out of fear.

Junior: Okay, okay! I'm sorry, please don't break my things again!

She glances at Vergil, who nods. Sighing, Yang shoves Junior back to his feet, and he adjusts his tie before turning back to his work.

Vergil: I could have done that myself.

Yang: Hehe, I know. Sorry for his attitude. He's always such a grouch whenever I come in.

Vergil: Oh, I could only wonder why.

Yang chuckles while hugging Vergil's arm, and looks back at Junior.

Yang: Hey, old man! You still haven't given me that strawberry sunrise, y'know. Oh and don't worry about my guy! We'll share!

Vergil: I do have a name, you know.

Yang: I know, but I only want to be screaming your name tonight~