RWBY 25

I must, once again, apologize for my slow ass not uploading new chapters for this story fast enough. If you hate my ugly fucking guts, hit that like button like a drunk dad in the Superbowl, and slap that notification bell like a goat on LSD. Anyways, let's just get down with this shit.

______________________________________________________

The sound of a whistle going off pierces through Vergil's slumber as he awakens.

Vergil: Nggh...

Slowly rising up, he sluggishly rubs his eyes and ears with one hand, when he looks over to Summer. She's curled up next to him, hugging his other arm as she smiles cutely.

Vergil: (How did that not wake her up?)

He attempts to pull his arm from Summer, but her grip tightens. Her eyes gradually flutter open as she yawns adorably.

Summer: Mmmm! Oh, good morning, handsome~

She leans up and pecks Vergil's cheek while he sighs.

Vergil: Good morning. Well, tomorrow is the day the finals resume.

Summer: Yup! You were the opening match, right?

Vergil: Correct. The others have yet to win their matches. And I'm supposed to spend today with Blake and Yang. So I should go get ready.

Summer: Aww...you sure we can't snuggle longer?

With a smirk, he briefly kisses her on the lips, leaving a faint blush on her face.

Vergil: We can continue this later after today.

Summer: Ooh, is that a promise~?

Vergil: ...Maybe.

After showering, changing into his usual outfit and grabbing his coat and Yamato, Vergil heads out of the room.

Summer: Hmm, what to do...

She looks around the room, and a mischievous smile grows on her lips.

Summer: Heehee, I'm sure he won't mind...

______________________________________________________

Now arriving in front of RWBY's room, Vergil finds Blake and Yang waiting for him, in different outfits than normal.