TWO

Reagan closed the door and leaned against it, afraid that if she opened it, that would be the end of her. There was so much security around Harry, so many people. She was utterly terrified. Reagan fucked up, plain and simple. She was convinced it was the end of her job, the end of her career. She hadn't even graduated and already she was done in the business.

"Fuck." She muttered stomping the cold concrete under her.

Harry though was alright, or about as alright as he could be after hitting a steel door at full speed. He was an awkward, clumsy guy, like a newborn baby dear. Everyone around him knew that, and it was their job to make sure that he didn't cause too much damage to himself.

Ultimately though, it was inevitable. Harry was always defying everyone and in turn was constantly falling, tripping, and getting hurt. He was used to it. That door though, it managed to knock him out cold for a minute or two. But when he finally came to, he remembered what had happened and shooed all the worried guards away from him. He was more worried about the girl who had run away, "Hey." He uttered, trying to make sure she could hear him through the door.

She opened it slowly to see him still lying upon the floor, guards looking at her curiously.

"I'm..." He tried to sit up and consequently fell over. He swore and reached for the shoes, "Your shoes, just take your bloody shoes."

"Sorry," She said stepping out from behind the door and grabbing her heels. She tip toed over him and grabbed her stained heels.

He chuckled, still laying upon the cold floor, "You know, I think that Cinderella never knocked the prince out."

"I'm no Cinderella." She said putting her shoes back on.

He winced, knowing that it had to have hurt putting them back on, "Don't they hurt?" He asked, finally able to sit up.

"Beauty is pain, isn't it?"

He laughed, "Is that why I keep getting hurt?"

"Oh, I knew it." She said with a smile.

"Knew what?"

"You do tell terrible jokes."

He winced, "So first you enter the men's room, then you make me chase you down the hall, you close that bloody steel door in my face, and now you insult me? I don't even know your name yet..."

"Reagan." She said looking down at the ground and pushing back a strand of blonde hair.

"Now, Reagan," He said getting up, "Who told you I tell terrible jokes?"

She smiled, "Have you ever seen yourself in an interview?"

"I'm quite funny." He said with a shrug.

"Right, is that why you get so much talking time?"

He looked at the guards who were smirking at Reagan's retorts and shook his head, "Go, I can't get into much trouble if I'm still a tad disoriented, can I?"

"We can't..."

"Yes, you can. Just tell Paul I'm still in the loo. Can you do that?"

The look at each other and the one in the front simply replied, "For the love of God, just don't get hurt again."

"Scout's honor." Harry said, giving a two finger salute.

As they walked away Harry turned to Reagan and looked her up and down. He didn't mean to, but he wanted a good look at her. She was medium height, long blonde hair, curvy figure, with an impeccable smile. Her eyes were almost the same shade as his.