N I N E T Y - T H R E E

Before Kennedy could even make a sound, Reagan quickly quieted her, "Don't." She warned as she was about to open the door.

Kennedy simply gave a smirk and flipped her hair, "What? I wasn't going to say anything."

Reagan frowned, knowing that the moment she opened that door Kennedy was going to unleash an abundance of questions towards Harry, but honestly what could she do? In comparison to her parents, Kennedy was going to be the least of her worries.

"Hello, hello." Harry spoke, walking in the house. He gave a smiling nod in Kennedy's direction and couldn't quite make eye contact with Reagan. So much for that not being weird.

"Harry." Kennedy said, walking toward him and brazenly taking him into a hug, "Not that I don't love having one fourth of One Direction in my house, but what are you doing here at one AM?"

Harry chuckled, "I'm going to have to take your sister, you think you can handle being alone for the rest of the night?"

"Not that I mind," She said smilingly towards Reagan, "But what exactly do you need her for that couldn't wait until morning?"

"I'm sure you saw we dropped the single?"

"The one about Zayn?"

"Nice try." He said wagging a finger at her, "But you know the slew of comments it's already receiving and we need your sister to do her job and run some interference."

"So you really like football?" Kennedy asked, referring to his Green Bay Packers pajama bottoms that he hadn't bothered to change out of, and of course the obvious football reference. Reagan rolled her eyes.

"Packers for life." He said, bumping his chest.

Kennedy laughed loudly while Reagan sighed.

"No, but seriously. Rae is a critical part of the team. You see, she's like the linebacker."

"This only gets better." Kennedy said under her breath.

"Shut up." Reagan said, nudging her. She turned to Harry, "If you're done with the football analogy why don't we get going so that I don't have to actually tackle any of your irresponsible asses."

"I think he'd enjoy that." Kennedy said pointedly.

Both Harry and Reagan flushed, which was so incredibly uncharacteristic of Harry. But then, Reagan brought out all of the awkwardness in him.

"Wow, I was just making a joke. Did I miss something?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Could it have possibly been something that happened last night? You know? Because Reagan didn't come home last night. I thought maybe she put in some overtime at work."

"Alright, it's time to go." Reagan said, quickly gathering her laptop and purse, "Go to bed. Mom and dad are coming back tomorrow night, I should be back tomorrow afternoon."

"So you're staying over at his house all night?"

Harry quickly interjected, "It's a work thing, Kennedy. The boys are all there."

"Then can I come?"

"No!" Reagan quickly said, seeing as Harry was about to give in.

"Fine. Have fun." She pouted.

"We'll take you out for breakfast, how's that?" Harry quickly offered.

"Louis too?" Kennedy asked, being incredibly obvious.

Harry tried not to laugh, "All of us, Kenz."

"Fine, I guess." She ushered them out the door, "Be safe." She said with a smirk before she slammed the door behind them.