FOUR

Although Harry wanted so badly to leave the studio earlier, with Reagan there it didn't feel like work anymore. She was genuinely trying to get their input, and even though the band was still indecisive about a lot of what they wanted to do, she was patient and understanding. Certainly a great change of pace to being told what to do and abiding by rules. It was exhilarating for him, it really was. He felt as if he was finally being treated like a person, as a real fucking person, and that brought out the best in him.

"But really..." He asked, pacing around the small space, "Why can't it be 'Five'?"

Okay, maybe the best was not the correct word.

"We are not going over this again," Louis said rubbing his temples.

The room smelled of garlic and was overly warm from the four boxes of pizza they had delivered earlier. A little while turned into an entire afternoon it seemed. The boys were lazily strewn upon the floor, Niall picking at a pizza box that was mostly empty, and Liam shaking his head while finishing his own slice.

Reagan looked at her watch and her eyes widened, "We can call it a day and discuss it tomorrow, what do you guys think?"

"Already?" Liam said, wiping his hands on a napkin.

"It's half past four." Reagan replied.

"What!? We've been in here that long?"

"And we've barely gotten anything done." Harry huffed.

"I think we did a decent amount." Reagan said with a smile, "I have a good idea of what we can do."

"But we don't have an album name." He countered.

"Don't worry about that yet. Right now, we just have to promote you guys, right? We just have to make sure everyone is pumped and excited for your new album. We can just do a countdown to album name reveal or something like that."

"You think?"

"Yeah, it's not a problem. We should clean up, shouldn't we?"

Liam nodded and picked up the four boxes, no problem. While he walked out to dispose of the trash, the rest of the boys collected their things and Reagan went to go get her bag. Harry wandered over to her and leaned against the wall studying her.

"What?" She asked, avoiding his look.

"You didn't eat anything." He said with a worried face.

"So?"

"You have to be quick, or the boys will beat you to it."

"I wasn't very hungry."

"Well, next time I guess."

"Yeah." He said, excited about the prospect of a next time for some reason. "You're good at this job." He muttered, looking away from her.

"It's only my first day."

"Yeah, but you managed to get us to do work, without making it seem like we were actually working."

"That's because we were talking the entire time." She said, not quite understanding what he meant.

"Because we were talking, exactly. We're more used to be talked to." He replied with a shrug.

"That sucks."

"That's business."

"We're heading off." Liam says with a wave, the other two boys behind him. "Are you coming with, Harry." The other two boys turned to look at him worriedly, almost pleading him to go with them.