O N E H U N D R E D A N D O N E

The boys had not yet arrived when Reagan checked into The Langham Hotel, but they were due the day after. She was left to her own devices for a day before she had to take the boys to the set that Honda had already set up for them to start filming promos. So although Reagan still had a great deal of work to do, she decided to go explore the city. She had only seen it through the windows of the tinted SUV she had been picked up in at the airport, and even then it had still left Reagan in awe as she realized that this was where she was going to be spending a good portion of her summer.

She packed up her laptop and charger in her tote, slipped on some more comfortable shoes, and headed out of her room. The hotel itself was magnificent, huge swooping architecture and beautiful views, but as she reached the front door and could see through the extravagant windows, she could see hoards of girls being asked to stay behind the newly placed wooden police barricades. Reagan had been warned by Lydia that it would be bad, nothing compared to what it was like in Europe, but Reagan had never thought that it would begin before the boys had even arrived. No one was supposed to know where they were anyway, for all anyone knows they're still in Canada.

Reagan took a deep breath and walked forward though, regardless of the fact that there were so many girls waiting for the band to arrive. She figured she wouldn't be recognized anyway.

"That's her!" Yelled a girl after Reagan took two steps out the door.

Reagan looked up, completely befuddled. They couldn't have been waiting for her, could they?

"Reagan! Reagan!"

She looked back and forth and saw that almost all of the girls were screaming her name, were beckoning her to come over to them.

"Please! Can you sign this!" Yelled a girl directly in front of her.

As she was about to lean over to sign the girl's notebook, her arm was strongly gripped and she looked up to see a finely dressed man in at least his late twenties looking down at her worriedly through his dark sunglasses, "You good?"

She nodded.

"Sorry for the delay, we didn't think they were all here for you." He chuckled.

He was one of the boys' bodyguards no doubt, "It's okay, I didn't think they were here for me either."

"Do you want me to escort you to where you're going, or would you like to sign some things?"

She furrowed her brow, "Me?"

The guard smirked, "They aren't screaming my name."

Reagan looked over at the girls again and knew that if Harry were there he would be pushing her to meet them. So against her better judgement she went over to the first girl she had walked over to and signed her notebook with a flourish. The girl next to her asked for a selfie, Reagan obliged. And soon and it was signature after signature, picture after picture. She didn't understand it. She wasn't supposed to be famous, was she?

The guard looked over at her and tapped his wrist, warning her that she should go soon. But how could she? She felt bad that she couldn't get to every girl.

"Hey." A smaller, brunette girl said to her when Reagan reached her.

"Hi." Reagan smiled, as the girl held up her phone so they could take a picture together.

"I'm Abby." The girl said after the picture, "I just wanted to tell you that's its so cool that you're Harry's girlfriend."

"I-I'm not-"

The girl giggled, "I know, you guys haven't made it official, but we all know."

The girl was quickly pushed aside before she could say anything else, and Reagan watched amidst the flurry of teenage girls as Abby walked away, probably looking at the picture that they had just taken.