THIRTY-FOUR

It was a rare sight seeing all the boys so incredibly joyous and rowdy within the confines of the small studio. Harry had yet to see anything like it in the past three years, especially so frequently. It had just gotten so incredibly serious after they had gotten big in the US, and it was work, work, work all the bloody time. He knew that they needed to, that they had to, but it didn't mean that he liked it by any means. But ever since Reagan began working with them, the mood in the studio just kind of shifted. Of course, that didn't mean it was fun all the time, but days like today really showed how much things had changed.

"Okay, but this shower of cunts were actually chasing me down the fucking street-" Niall said, explaining what had just happened a few days ago. He had nearly escaped being mobbed by a group of teenage girls and lived to tell Kennedy the tale.

"I told you not to call girls that," Liam said, shaking his head.

"But they were a fucking shower of cunts! One of them tried to take my hat!"

"That's because that hat is horrid." Reagan quipped from her desk.

"It is pretty terrible." Kennedy shrugged.

Niall furrowed his brow, "I didn't ask if it was. I like my hat." He said, touching the brim of it protectively.

Kennedy laughed and the rest of the boys tittered, they had already spent too many days trying not to convince Niall not to wear the ridiculous hat that made him look like a middle aged golfer.

"Maybe they wouldn't attack you if you didn't wear the hat, huh mate?" Louis tried.

"Really? Yes, the fucking attack me because of my hat."

"Hey, you should see the stuff people say about that hat on tumblr." Kennedy began, instantly regretting saying anything at all.

"You have a tumblr?" Louis asked.

"Yeah."

He smiled widely, "So do we."

"No you don't!"

He nodded, "How do you think we keep up with you lot? Gotta do it somehow."

Louis walked across the room to get his laptop, and came back to turn it on and show Kennedy the account they had made long ago.

Kennedy gawked, just plainly gawked at the screen as he scrolled through the account's dashboard to look at all the current posts about them.

"So...you've seen almost everything that fans write about you?"

"You all need Jesus." Niall said with a smirk as he walked over to look at the computer over Louis' shoulder, "The things we see on there some days, honestly."

"You guys actually have a tumblr?" Reagan asked from across the room.

"Yeah, we made it when people kept saying things we didn't quite understands on Twitter. Have to keep up on the times, love." Liam said, still sitting comfortable upon the couch with his notebook on his lap.

"Are all celebrities this narcissistic?"

"Excuse you." Louis said turning to look at her.

"What? Seriously, you guys made an account to see all the things that your fans say about you. I though that was one of the things you weren't supposed to do. Doesn't that, like, lower your self-esteem and stuff?"

Louis shrugged, "A lot of these things are just funny. After a while, things don't get under your skin a lot."

"Yeah?"

He nodded, "So somebody says shit about us, so what. At least I get to laugh at some post some fan made about Niall's ugly ass hat."

"Hey!" Niall said, punching Louis in the arm.