O N E H U N D R E D A N D T E N

Harry had gotten the call from Lydia right after they got off stage. He hadn't been nervous, didn't think much of it. The only thing that had concerned him was the fact that Liam and Niall would be involved in this whole mess. Lydia didn't sound mad though, not by a long shot.

"What'd she say?" Liam asked, looking at him pretending not to be alarmed. He clearly was though.

"Nothing." Harry said, taking off his floral print jacket and throwing it onto the couch that was in their dressing room.

"She couldn't have said nothing, mate."

He shrugged, "She's flying to Chicago, she'll meet us there tonight. Then she hung up."

"She just hung up?"

Harry nodded, "Yeah."

"She's fucking pissed."

"Well, yeah." Harry muttered, "Obviously."

Louis remained quiet thought, letting the boys banter and guess what horrible punishment Lydia was going to inflict on them and Reagan. Of course they were worried that Reagan would lose her job as well, but that seemed like a very bad strategy on Lydia's part.

Mostly though, Louis was worried about his baby. He kept thinking about what it would be like when he was born, and that maybe this hiatus thing wasn't coming at the worst time. Maybe he could finally just disappear off the face of the Earth and spare his son this circus of a life he had.

"Lou?" Liam asked, trying to get his attention, "You alright?"

"Yeah Liam. I'm fine." He said in an exasperated tone.

"Doesn't sound like you're fine." Niall added.

"Well, how would you feel?"

Niall flushed and turned back to face Harry, feeling dejected by Louis.

"Don't be an arse." Harry frowned.

"I'm not. I just-"

"It's too much. We know."

Both Liam and Niall nodded, of course they knew. Being a father was not going to be a breeze, especially not under the added pressures of being famous, but the boys thought that if anyone could do it, it would be Louis. And not just because he was the oldest either.

"This blows." Niall said, throwing himself onto the leather couch. He sunk into it as he pouted.

"Why are you upset?" Liam asked, looking up from his phone.

"Everything is changing." Niall said with a furrowed brow, "Louis is going to be a dad, Harry's actually in love, we're going on a fucking hiatus, man. How can I not be upset."

"And Hailey still won't pay attention to you." Louis said, tipping the water bottle he had in his grasp toward Niall.

"Fuck me." He said dramatically.

"Yes, your life is so fucking hard, Niall." Louis said, nodding sympathetically.

"You sound like you're being sarcastic."

"Me?" Louis said bringing his hand to his chest, "No way."

Niall got up and flipped Louis off, "Don't we have a flight to catch?"

"Are you done reflecting on how terrible your life is?" Liam asked as he gathered his things.

"Go to hell." Niall said, angrily stomping to the door and slamming it behind him.

Louis laughed earnestly for the first time that day, "Oh God. We've upset him for real. Can you imagine if the paps get pictures of him storming towards the car by himself? "One Direction Break Up! Hiatus a Lie!""