TWENTY-THREE

One Direction was no stranger to drama, Reagan knew that. There had been countless rumors, scandals, twitter arguments, and heated rows. Yet, the boys always seemed to make their way through it. They were able to keep their heads high and continue on. But Louis sometimes just couldn't let it go, and this was definitely one of those times. The twitter argument was escalating quickly between Zayn's producer Naughty Boy and Louis, and Reagan just had a feeling that it was not going to end well. It never did.

She walked over to Louis and snatched the phone out of his hand, deciding enough was enough. He looked at her angrily as she held it away from him, "Enough! You're making an ass out of yourself!"

"Didn't you see! He tweeted at me!" Louis said indignantly.

Reagan looked at the brightly lit phone in her hand and saw clearly that Zayn had indeed tweeted at Louis in the midst of the drama.

@Louis_Tomlinson remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine ?

"Oh, fuck." Reagan said shaking her head. Louis looked at her and held out his hand, demanding his phone back. She hesitated, but handed it back to him with a warning, "You better quit while you're ahead. You know the media is going to love this. Do you really want this to get out this way? You were supposedly on good terms..." She said rather sadly.

"Supposedly."

"Look, just leave it alone, okay?" Reagan looked at Harry and silently pleaded with him to convince Louis to not to do anything rash.

Harry wanted nothing more than to stay out of it. He knew that inevitably Louis would get himself into trouble again on twitter, and he knew that he had no way to really stop him. But he also didn't expect Zayn to go this far.

"Maybe she's right, mate. Don't want it to get out of hand."

Reagan nodded, "That's enough social media for today, Lou."

Louis smiled, putting on a brave face, "Always have struggled to bite my tongue." He shrugged.

But Harry knew Louis was far from okay. This was the confirmation he had needed after all. This just proved that Zayn had moved on, that he was gone. He couldn't help but feel the void now more than before.

"How about lunch?" Reagan asked, hoping to give Louis some time to relax.

"Lunch sounds good." He said, collecting his things and throwing them in his bag.

Reagan nodded towards Paul who had been watching everything quietly from afar, knowing that if he said something Louis would only rebel as usual. He let Reagan handle it per Lydia's instructions. They knew that Reagan had been connecting with the boys and that now more than ever they needed someone that understood them. So for today at least, they let it go.

Paul got up from his seat and went to the studio box to tell Liam and Niall that it was time for a break. They came out, not saying a word, obviously having already seen the drama unfold. They simply collected their things and walked towards the door. Louis followed, but not before Harry patted him on the back and gave him a reassuring smile. They had each other after all, and that was all that mattered, wasn't it?

"I say we go to In-and-Out!" Liam said, trying to cheer up the boys.

Harry rolled his eyes, but smiled nonetheless, knowing that nothing would cheer them up more than the greasy American burgers they had grown so fond of.

"I second that." Niall says, practically running out the door at the idea of In-and-Out.

"No milkshakes!" Paul warned, before they all ran out the door.