SIXTY-FOUR

To say Reagan was upset was an understatement. She had walked in on a fucking mess for the fourth time in the same week. Sheets of paper strewn upon the floor, along with glass bottles and remnants of bags of chips. Liam was upon the sofa, his limbs already slightly falling off. There was a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken on Niall's right side, his arm protectively cradling it. Harry was snoring, his head resting upon Louis' shoulder. The lot of them reeked of alcohol.

She didn't even blink, in fact, she pulled out her cell phone and looked up 'annoying fog horn' and blasted it loudly in the middle of the room.

"HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF GOD!" Niall yelled, covering his ears, the bucket of greasy chicken tumbling onto the ground.

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" Louis said, falling off the couch and consequently making Harry fall off too.

Harry blinked slowly, almost as if he was unaffected. He hadn't had that much to drink after all.

Reagan rolled her eyes and turned off the loud noise, giving them an even stare, "I want this mess cleaned up before Lydia gets in. You all know that she's going to do much worse than a foghorn." She said waving her phone at them.

"God." Liam said, still half sleep, running a hand through his hair, "You sure know how to wake a guy."

"And you bunch sure do know how to make my job impossible. Let me guess, another night you spent thinking of a title without any luck? Because if I have to come into work one more-"

"We have an album title." Louis said with a smirk.

"Do you now?"

Niall nodded, "We were celebrating that you wouldn't lose your job."

"Thanks for the invite." Reagan said dryly.

"Don't you want to hear the title?" Liam asked, a smile playing upon his face.

Reagan relented, "Well, yeah."

"Harry, mate, you should do the honors."

Harry looked at them sleepily, his heart racing slightly as he looked towards Reagan.

Reagan ignored the look he gave her, ignored the own beat of her heart as they locked eyes and instead said, "I thought we agreed Harry wouldn't be in charge of naming the album."

Harry knew it was all in good fun, so he didn't take it personally. With the other boys, well, they always kind of meant it.

Harry looked at Reagan, his charming dimpled smile making the butterflies in her stomach go wild, "The name was so good, they couldn't resist." He consequently winked, just to get a reaction out of her. It truly did feel like it was forever since they had any kind of interaction like this.

Reagan looked away, trying not to smile like an idiot. She took a breath before asking "Well, what's the name?"

Louis nodded at Harry, encouraging him to say it. Sleepy Harry smiled back at him, almost as if proud that finally he had come up with something that all the boys were excited about.

"Made in the AM." He finally said.

Reagan took a second, let the name roll around in her mind. She repeated it a few times, thought about the nights the boys had described to her, the remnants of last night. She nodded slowly, "Sounds perfect."

"Funny you should say 'perfect'." Harry said, turning to look at Louis with a large smirk upon his face.

"What, why?"

Louis rolled his eyes, trying not to smile at the inevitable pun Harry was about to make, "We finished another song."

"You might say it's 'perfect'." Harry added, putting even more of an emphasis on the word 'perfect'.