FIVE

In her twenty-one years Reagan had never experienced something quite like the day she had just had. Beside her was Harry fucking Styles, they had just escaped from his bodyguards, he had just pressed her against a wall and held her hand for a good five minutes. This had all just happened, it wasn't a dream. There was a boy in her car, an attractive and annoying boy who had a terrible sense of balance and like his adrenaline rushes far too much.

"Reagan, turn a right here. I'm thinking we should go do something fun, yeah?"

Within an instant, Reagan snapped back to reality, "Are you kidding me!? You are going home and keeping at least fifty feet away from me! You're nothing but trouble!"

"I think there's a song about me being trouble." He chuckled.

Reagan rolled her eyes, "Where am I dropping you off?"

"I'm not telling you. I'm not in the mood to go home yet."

"Nowhere in my job description does it say 'Harry Styles' babysitter'. You have more than enough guards to do that."

"Spectacular job they're doing."

"Please, Harry, just go home."

"Why can't we just spend a little more time together?"

"Why can't you just go home?" Reagan countered, turning to look at him after stopping at the light.

"Friends hang out, don't they?"

"Since when are we friends?"

He looked at his watch, "Since about 10:45 this morning."

She sighed loudly, "Harry, aren't you tired?"

"I'm feeling quite alright actually."

"I'm tired." She said, waiting for the light to change.

"Maybe you shouldn't wear heels."

"Maybe you could try not including me when you're being chased."

He huffed, "Come on, Rae, let's go have some fun."

"Rae?" She said, stepping on the gas and continuing down the busy street.

"You know, like a ray of sunshine?"

"Oh, God." She muttered, shaking her head.

"Come on, please? Can we go do something."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Huh. Well know that I think about it, it's still rather light out."

"It's only five."

"Maybe we should wait it out."

"How long do you plan on keeping me!?"

"Long enough."

"You're going home! Where is it?"

"Where is my home? One could wonder that for years and never quite figure it out..." He said, staring out the window stoically.

Reagan broke the first rule of driving and took one hand off the wheel to hit Harry squarely in the chest, "What the fuck!" He yelled.

"Either you tell me where you live, or I'm dropping you at the nearest teen infested spot I find."

He winced, "Does it really have to come to this?"

She stayed silent.

"Come on, let's go to the beach."

"What are you going to do at the beach."