TWENTY-FIVE

Reagan had seen enough footage of the boys being ambushed to know that those girls could do plenty. It wasn't that she had something against fans, of course not, it was that she had a thing against people who didn't understand the meaning of personal space and privacy. She knew that Harry was just too nice, and she believed now more than ever that his kindness was eventually going to end up getting him killed.

"We're not stopping." She said, trying to put her foot down.

"Rae, I'll be fine."

And suddenly he started slowing down, letting the pink-haired girl catch up to them. She wanted to keep walking, but she knew that if she got back to the studio without him, she would be fired. So she slowed her pace as well, even though every nerve in her body was telling her not to.

"Harry, I can't believe it's you." The pink-haired girl said unconvincingly.

Reagan knew this type of fan, the type that stalked him relentlessly. She knew without a doubt that this girl had been waiting for her chance to corner him, and also knew that it was this girl that tipped off the rest to his whereabouts.

"It's me." He said with a chuckle.

"Can we have a picture?"

The other girls that were across street almost threw themselves into oncoming traffic in order to make it over to Harry. Reagan simply watched, hoping things wouldn't get too out of control.

"We want one too!"

"Harry! Over here!"

"Harry!"

Reagan felt dizzy, she was being pushed and shoved and sworn at. She tried to find Harry, but she was lost in a sea of teenage girls and lost sight of him. It took only two fucking minutes for things to get this crazy.

"Harry!" She yelled, before realizing her voice would only mix in with the rest of the voices swirling around them screaming the exact same thing.

She had no idea what to do, she only knew that if she didn't try to get him out, he would most certainly be dead within the hour.

"Fucking shit! Move! Now!" She said, elbowing various girls until she finally made it to the middle where Harry was nervously trying to please all of them by taking selfless. His juice had been knocked out of his hand, and Reagan realized she didn't have hers either, that she must of lost it in the struggle.

"Hey! Wait your turn!" One of the girls said, shoving Reagan back.

Reagan ignored her and pulled Harry's tattooed arm, "We're leaving."

Harry had always been a true believer in meeting fans. Every chance he got, he tried to stop and take pictures or talk a bit, but then days like today happened. Reasons why he had been assigned a body guard that he kind of regretted ditching at the moment. So when he saw Reagan's panicked face through the crowd grabbing his arm, he couldn't have been more relieved.

"Alright girls, I have to get back to work now." He said nicely, but the girls refused to move. Reagan had of course expected this, but Harry being Harry had thought that this wouldn't happen again. He was proved wrong once more by his kind nature.

So Reagan pulled him, she grabbed his hand and she pulled him with all her strength and even though all those girls held onto him with their dear lives she managed to get him out on the other side. And they ran, they started to sprint, her still holding his hand and him laughing crazily.

"We somehow always end up running." He said in between breaths.

"Not the time." She said, clearly focused on getting back to the studio.