S E V E N T Y - S I X

Upon getting back to the hotel, Reagan did not inform the other boys what Louis had told her in a drunken stupor. She also made sure that Niall stayed mum, even though she knew how hard it would be for him to keep it to himself. She knew how rumors started, and she needed to make a plan of action before anything, anything got out.

She knew though that if anyone knew anything it would be Harry.

So at about five in the morning, after making sure the coast was clear, she found herself walking down the hallway to Harry and Louis' room. She went a package of antacids as an excuse, just in case she was caught by anyone.

She knocked on the door slightly and within an instant there was Harry's sleepy face, a smile slowly unfurling upon it, "What a surprise."

Reagan showed him the box, "Figured he might need these."

"Thoughtful as ever." He said, opening the door and letting her in.

The room was quiet, the lights dimmed. Louis was snoring peacefully upon his bed, and Harry had clearly been up writing and looking over him.

"Sit." He said, motioning to the bed and pulling away the loose sheets of paper and his leather bound journal, "Don't mind him. He's so bloody pissed off his arse that you could probably scream and he wouldn't even stir."

"Why would I scream?" Harry winked, making Reagan roll her eyes, "I walked right into that one."

"That you did."

He sat next to her upon his bed, intertwining his hand in hers. She smiled, surprisingly comfortable with the amount of intimacy they had been sharing as of late. She wasn't sure what it was, but she hadn't been doubting herself in the slightest, not even when Hailey had been attempting to tear her down. Okay, so she wouldn't be putting on all the clothes Kennedy had snuck into her suitcase, but it was start. It was definitely a good start.

"So, you didn't just come in here to give Lou some pain reliever did you?"

"That was one of the reasons."

"We both know you didn't come here just for that, don't play coy, Rae."

She shrugged, "Something was kind of bothering me. It's stupid, I guess. But I thought I should ask you."

"Out with it, then."

Reagan was about to speak when she heard Louis moving around in his bed.

"Stop yelling!" Louis murmured loudly. Harry simply threw a pillow at him and before it even hit Louis he was snoring again. Typical.

"Don't mind him." Harry said.

Reagan nodded, "Louis said something rather interesting while we were talking at the club earlier."

"He is at his best when slightly buzzed."

"Yeah, well, he said he was going to be a father."

Harry's eyes went wide, and before he could cover for Louis his expression completely gave it away.

"So it's true!?"

"Shhh!"

"Oh now you care about how loud we are?"

"We can't do this here." He murmured, grabbing Reagan's arm and leading her towards the door. She let herself be led, because well, she figured he was right. Anyway, no one would be up at this hour, not after a night of partying.

"Well we can't stay here." Reagan whispered as they stood in the hallway in front of Harry's room.

"Yeah, we'll go to your room."