FORTY-FOUR

Harry watched as Reagan picked at a take out box and figured that maybe she just wasn't eating because something was bothering her. He thought that they had to be over the whole, "I'm too embarrassed" to eat in front of you stage. After all, she had no qualms with eating in front of him earlier on the beach.

"You don't like it?" Harry asked from across the table.

"No, it's not that."

"Then?"

Reagan sighed, "I don't know, not that hungry."

"We ate forever ago, Rae."

"Can't I just save it for later?"

Harry sighed, not wanting to push it any further, "Yeah, of course."

She looked at him guiltily, not wanting to tell him that he had fucked up their order and bought her probably that only thing she didn't want on the menu. Yeah, she was pretty mean to Harry, but this was one of those times that he probably wouldn't laugh it off. In fact, he might feel so bad that he would re-order food just so she could eat. And she was not ready to guilt-trip Harry because unlike guilt-tripping a normal person, she wouldn't get anything out of it other than a headache. Besides, she was going home soon, she could eat then.

"You think our clothes are dry?"

"Does it matter?"

Reagan furrowed her brow, "Yes, it fucking matters."

"Why? We're not leaving until morning."

"Harry, I'm not staying here."

"Wasn't the plan for it to be an overnight trip? Didn't you bring a bag?"

Reagan immediately jumped up, "Oh my god! Yes I did! How could I forget...." She quickly got up and ran to the little table where Harry had thrown his wallet and keys.

She cursed at herself for getting so wrapped up in the moment that she completely forgot that Kennedy had packed a bag for her.

"Wait." Reagan said, turning to look at him before she opened the front door, "Did you not bring clothes? Wasn't this supposedly an overnight trip?"

Harry shrugged, "Didn't think I needed them."

"That's pretty gross, no wonder people think you probably smell weird."

"No they do not!"

Reagan smirked, "Okay, sure."

Harry stayed quiet for a minute, before saying, "Do they really?"

Reagan laughed loudly, "Does it matter what they say? What happened to all that shit you say about not caring what people say?"

"Well, it bothers me if people think I reek. I totally don't, I bloody take care of myself."

"Considering how crazy you are about kale and organic this and that..."

"What does that matter?"

"Um, you're kind of a hippie."

"You mean hipster?"

"Kind of. I mean sometimes you come off as a hippie though. Like a crunchy, peace sign throwing, deodorant-less hippie."

"Crunchy!?"

Reagan laughed at the outrage in his voice.

"I am NOT crunchy. Have you smelled me? I smell amazing."

"I don't doubt you do." Reagan said lifting her hand up defensively.

Harry got up from the stool at the kitchen counter and walked towards Reagan, she tried to open the door before he could reach her, but he basically pounced on her and slammed it back closed before she could even move.