O N E H U N D R E D A N D F I V E

Harry was not stupid. So he acted like he didn't get things at times, so what. He thought it better if he looked aloof. And okay, maybe sometimes he was totally aloof, but he just wrote that off to his wanting to avoid conflict whenever possible. He was a total believer in going with the flow. But something about the way that Reagan and Louis were acting was making him seriously question his mantra. Especially when Reagan came back, without Louis in tow. He had figured Reagan would talk some sense into him, and if not, she would just drag him back to the hotel. But she hadn't. She had actually let him go to another state the night before they were filming a promo. He just didn't understand what was happening, it was so unlike her.

"You let him go?" Harry asked as soon as he saw Reagan walking down the hallway of the extravagant hotel. He was sitting on the floor outside her room, playing with the rings upon his fingers.

"Hello to you too." She said, pulling her key card out of her bag.

"Why did you let him go? I thought we were filming tomorrow."

"He has some problems to resolve." She said, pressing her card to the door and opening it for them to go in.

Harry furrowed his brow, "Really?"

"Yes, really."

Harry was slow to get up, but when he did he finally asked, "What's going on? What's so important that you would actually let him go?"

Reagan looked at him through her eyelashes and motioned for him to go insider her room,"We need to talk." She said reluctantly.

"Oh?"

Reagan turned to look at him and nodded, "Yeah."

—✴—

Two hours later and really, what had Reagan expected. Harry sat before her, room service plate untouched, still trying to unpack everything she had told him.

"So what you're telling me is-" Reagan sighed, but Harry maintained the same expression, "That Hailey is actually evil."

"I didn't say it in those words."

"Well you're certainly painting it that way."

"Do you not believe me?"

Harry didn't say no, but Reagan could tell he didn't want to believe what she had just told him. She came in knowing that it would be an uphill battle, but she didn't think it would take this long. She was truly losing her patience.

"It's not that I don't believe you..."

"What is it then?" She snapped.

Harry shrugged, fully aware of the fact that they had been having the same conversation for two hours and nothing had really progressed. "I really don't know. I just don't think Hailey would do something like that, Reagan. Are you sure it wasn't a misunderstanding?"

"Yes, I totally misunderstood the fact that she was blackmailing me."

Harry frowned as Reagan got up off the bed and began pacing, "Reagan, why didn't you just tell me before?"

"I was scared!"

"So? We could've faced this together."

"If it even happened." She said, her voice incredibly smug.

"Hailey isn't a bad person. Did you watch the DVD? What if there wasn't actually anything on it?"

"That makes it any better?"

Harry sighed.

"The fact of the matter is that she blackmailed me. She purposely came between us, Harry. You seriously have no problem with that?" Reagan almost cringed at the fact that those very words came out of her mouth, but they were true. If it hadn't have been for Hailey, she and Harry would've been together sooner. At least, that's what she had been telling herself.