S E V E N T Y - S E V E N

By the time both Harry and Reagan had woken up, it was about noon. Reagan turned to look at Harry, still in a peaceful stupor, before she realized where they were and what time it was.

"Wake up!" She sat up and .whispered harshly, shaking him with both her hands.

He mumbled almost incoherently, "No not the banana, take anything you want but not-"

"What?" She said, trying not to laugh.

He opened his eyes, "Oh, Rae."

"Right." She said, "And I wasn't trying to take your banana."

"It was a horrid nightmare." He said, stretching out upon the duvet. His shirt rose above his slim hips and revealed tattoo after tattoo upon his soft, pale skin, "Absolutely terrifying."

"I bet it was. But I have a worse one for you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Someone getting a photograph of you coming out of my room in the same clothes as last night."

"Walk of shame picture?" He said, sitting up slowly and leaning against the bed rest, he ran a hand through his hair and yawned, "Why do people call it that? I wouldn't be ashamed in the least to walk out of here."

"It means we slept together, people usually do the walk of shame after a one night stand."

"We did sleep together."

"Not literally Harry."

"Ohhhh." He said smilingly, "You mean sex."

"You know exactly what I meant."

"Yes, but it's nice to see that flushed face so early in the morning." He said, pinching her cheek lightly.

She rolled her eyes, "Look, you really need to get out of here."

"No one's probably even up yet."

"Julian's always up at eight."

"Then he's probably in his room, why would he come out?" He laid back down, "If you're so worried, go make sure the coast is clear, then I'll go back and check on Lou."

"You think anyone checked up on him last night?"

"Every man for himself when you have a hangover. Plus, Liam's brought Sophia over, I doubt either of them are going to leave their room anytime soon."

"And Paul? The guards?"

"Stop worrying, we're not going to get caught. I've gotten away with much, much worse." He kissed her cheek before getting up, "I'll be in the loo."

Reagan sighed as she got up and went to the door, checking out through the peephole first and then opening it when making sure the coast was clear. She looked outside her door, cautiously stepping out and looking more thoroughly both ways. When satisfied she stepped back in and saw that Harry was still in the bathroom, so she began sorting through her clothes since she had to pack anyway.

She didn't hear Harry coming out of the bathroom, so from across the room he watched as she began packing clothes he had never seen her wear. There were lacey, short, tight fitted materials in her hand. He smiled to himself as he walked over, "I would love to see you in that." He said, raising his eyebrow at the bralette she had in her hands.

She fought through her embarrassment and tried to snarkily say, "Don't hold your breath."

But Harry saw right through her attempt and laughed, hugging her from behind whilst she still had the flimsy material between her fingers. His breath was hot on her neck as he whispered into her ear, "I'm sure we can reach an agreement."