E I G H T Y - F I V E

"Mate, these pictures look ace," Liam exclaimed, looking at the computer screen as Louis flipped through all of the pictures the photographer had sent them from the shoot. All they had to do was pick one to be the cover art for the new single, shouldn't be too difficult.

"Why do we pay these people so much money, we could just do this job ourselves," Niall said, loudly snacking on some chips.

Liam turned to look at him, "Okay, settle down now, Niall. It was one shoot, we're not going rogue."

"Why the bloody hell not?" He asked between obnoxious crunches, leaning over Louis' shoulder to get closer to the screen.

Louis pushed him back roughly, knocking the brightly colored bag out of Niall's hand, "This was an extraordinary circumstance. First and last time...most likely."

"I don't know mate." Niall said, picking the bag up off the floor, "They don't give us enough credit. We can do a lot more than they think. Can't we, Harry?"

Harry, clearly not paying attention, looked up and shrugged a non-committal shrug.

"You haven't said a word this entire time, Haz. Something the matter?" Liam asked, concern obvious upon his face.

"No. It's nothing."

"It's Reagan, it's always Reagan." Louis said with a roll of his eyes.

Harry grunted, "Whatever."

"What is she not responding to your texts?"

"She did."

"She still all adamant about that break-up business?"

"You guys broke up!?" Niall asked, almost spitting out bits of chip all over Liam, who obviously was not pleased in the slightest by the fact.

Harry sighed, "No-"

"Yes. Well, technically no. But Hailey doesn't know that." Louis interjected.

"This is getting too complicated." Liam responded, "I thought Hailey didn't even know they were together."

"She didn't." Louis replied, "But Reagan supposedly thinks it would be best."

"The truth is always best." A typical Liam response, of course.

"So would Harry not having to date another girl."

"I'm not dating her." Harry said in an aggravated tone.

"No one knows that. As far as the world is concerned, tonight when you go out to eat with her and kiss her in front of hundreds of cameras, you will be dating Hailey and Reagan will just be some weird theory a bunch of fans came up with."

Harry stayed silent, knowing that what Louis was saying was completely true. He didn't want it to be, but he knew it was regardless.

"Really sucks to be you." Niall said, tilting the chip bag and trying to get every last crumb into his mouth.

Harry grumbled and curled into his seat, throwing his phone onto the coffee table next to him.

Louis swung around in his chair, absolutely done with Harry. The past week had been complete and utter hell with his constant sighing and 'woe is me' demeanor. He was done. He had come to the conclusion that he didn't give a fuck what the media said about him becoming a father, Lydia be damned. He was sick and tired of constantly hiding things. What kind of role model was he going to be for his kid if he couldn't even get his shit together now?

"You really need to get over yourself." Louis said bluntly, looking straight at Harry.

"What?" Harry asked.