THIRTEEN

Reagan really had no idea how to feel. As she walked along the shore at mid-morning alongside Harry, she was more confused than she had ever been. It was like this, Reagan had never been in a relationship. It shouldn't come as a shock since she had spent her entire life avoiding them. She knew that because of her size, because of her below average face and above-average massed ass that being in a relationship with someone would be something difficult to come by. Honestly, she didn't blame anyone for it either, she couldn't stand herself a lot of the time anyway.

So how did she end up here? Terrified at the thought of Possibly being interested in someone for the first time. It wasn't like she hadn't had a crush before, there was Johnny, Patrick, Andrew, Brent, Corey, and maybe a few more. But those had been unrealistic, adolescent whims that were merely fueled by boredom-induced schoolgirl daydreams. There was no actual prospect of them ever becoming something real, ever. Those boys were the top of the class, or the best sports players, or the most popular, while Reagan was....not. So today, well today was something completely new for her. She didn't know what to think, because for the first time it could be very real, and with the least likely of people.

"It was supposed to rain today." He said looking out at the clouds.

"I didn't see any clouds."

"Red sky at night, sailors delight-"

"Red sky at morning, sailors take warning." She finished.

He grinned "Exactly."

"Was there a red sky in the morning?"

He nodded, his arms crossed before his chest, "Yeah."

"Well, since you were up at the ass crack of dawn meditating or whatever."

Harry smirked, "Inner peace is not a joke, Rae. And anyway, I wasn't meditating."

"What were you doing?"

"Writing, or rather, trying to write."

"Oh, that's good."

"Yeah, hopefully I can have something by the end of this upcoming week."

"That would be great."

They stayed quiet for a few seconds, just watching the waves go in and out upon the sand. Harry's mind was racing though, he didn't know how to approach Reagan about how he was feeling, or if he should at all. Sure, he could get her flustered and worked up, but did that mean anything?

"How are you and Niall doing?" She asked, still looking at the horizon, the now gloomy sky covering the sun.

"We're alright, why do you ask?"

"Last I saw you two were about to have a fight in the studio."

"Actually, last you saw we were actually making up."

"So...that's normal?"

"The fighting?"

"Yeah."

He nodded, "Well, yeah. We're always together Rae, it's not going to be smooth sailing all the time."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"We don't mean the bad things in the end anyway."

She nodded.

"So, uh..." He began articulately, "You know..."

"What do I know?"

"The whole thing with the banana, I'm sorry."

She smiled slightly, "It's okay. I'm just not used to people practically force feeding me, they usually try to take the food away." She shrugged, acting as if that remark she made at herself didn't hurt.