FIFTY-FIVE

After being dropped off at his home, Harry found himself rather restless. All he kept thinking about was the fact that he had to lie to Reagan. But in the end, didn't the lie help them finally be together? He wanted to think so. He wanted to believe that Louis was right, and that he would help Harry fix this mess. After all, he knew Louis' intentions were good. All he wanted was for Harry to be happy, for all the boys to be happy for that matter. And if he got to screw over management while doing so, it just made everything that much sweeter.

Harry peeled off his shirt and put on his most comfortable pair of joggers before he even did anything else. His plan was to sleep off his hangover after eating so much at Louis', but sleep just didn't want to come. It didn't matter how exhausted and disgusting his body felt, everything he closed his eyes they just sprung back open.

He started being lulled to sleep by the sound of the ceiling fan though, it was hypnotizing him. Surprisingly, it truly calmed him. And just as his eyes began fluttering closed, his phone vibrated.

Harry?

He smiled, not even minding that Reagan interrupted his much needed sleep. They had never texted so much, Reagan was more of the single reply kind of girl, at least towards Harry she was.

whats up?

are you still at Louis'?

no im at home.

you live in Beverly Hills right? at the address in the contact book?

reagan bailey, are you stalking me?

don't flatter yourself. I just need to talk to you.

at my house? the same house you refused to come to not so long ago?

Harry, please.

He furrowed his brow, it must have been serious if Reagan was willing to go all the way to him. He stomach turned a bit, thinking about what he and Louis had talked about earlier. He still had to tell Reagan, and now would be a better time than later, wouldn't it?

Yeah, its the same address. you can come, ill be here all day.

I'll come by in a bit, I have to run some errands first. See you soon.

And with that Harry finally did fall into a dreamless sleep.

—✴—

Reagan arrived at Harry's house surprisingly quickly considering how much her hands had been shaking as she held the steering wheel. Kennedy had insisted on driving upon seeing Reagan's face pale the moment she reached for the car keys, but Reagan knew that this was something she had to do on her own.

She buzzed in, knowing that Harry must've been eagerly awaiting her. Which proved to be true because the moment she buzzed the gate opened almost magically.

His house was massive, something only a pop star could ever possibly afford. The more she looked at the house though, the more it reminded her of Louis'. It was almost too big, surely too big for Harry on his own. Sure, the exterior was astounding with its almost regal arches and ostentatious decor, but what about the interior? Surely it was much too big for one person. She could imagine how lonely he must feel coming home to an empty house.

As she bounded towards the door, almost tripping up the steps from nerves, Harry opened it before she could even ring the bell.

He smiled, "Welcome to my humble little home, Rae."

Reagan scoffed, "Right." She walked into the house and it was definetly way to big for just Harry. In fact, the house didn't even look lived in.

Harry watched as Reagan came in, her body radiating anxiety. He tried to withhold his chuckle, knowing better than to laugh at her uncomfort. But it was rather funny, after all, she had made such a big deal about never coming over to his house. And here she was.