TWENTY-EIGHT

The short bliss of Reagan's night was cut short the moment she woke up the next morning. As luck would have it, Kennedy had slept over at a friend's the night before, leaving Reagan at least one night of peace before she was confronted by her sister.

So of course it came to no surprise that she was woken up by a raving Kennedy, jumping up on her bed to wake her up.

"YOU! KNOW! HARRY! STYLES!"

"Wha-"

"HE'S! THE! BOY!? HE'S THE BOY THAT YOU LIKE ISN'T HE!?"

"Ken-"

"HOW! COULD! YOU! NOT! TELL! ME!?"

Drowsily Reagan sat up, grabbed her pillow, and threw it will all her strength at her little sister. Kennedy fell with a plop alongside Reagan and pouted.

"You didn't even tell me!?"

"I couldn't, Kenz."

"But why!?"

"Because you blab about everything!"

"But it's One Direction!" She retorted.

"That's exactly why!"

"Yeah, well, this time it wasn't me that blabbed," Kennedy said, pulling out her phone and showing Reagan her Tumblr dash. It was picture after picture of her and Harry running down the street, hand in hand.

Reagan fell back onto her pillow dramatically and turned on her side, facing away from her sister.

"Rae, I think this is one thing you can't hide from."

"Try me," Reagan said, re-wrapping herself in her covers.

"So you and Harry Styles, huh?"

"No. We're not dating."

"That's not what it says here," Kennedy said glancing at tabloid articles on her phone. She showed the phone again to Reagan.

Harry's New Lady?

Seems the trend of winter girlfriends has finally been broken by pop star Harry Styles, 21. The One Direction member who had previously been linked to Victoria's Secret model Nadine Leopold in December has been spotted in LA with who is speculated to be his new girlfriend. The pair were photographed grabbing lunch and then dashing hand in hand away from mobs of fans yesterday afternoon.

Now, who exactly is this new mystery girl? Sources report that Reagan Bailey, 21, is an intern at the label where One Direction is currently recording their fifth album. A far cry from the likes of pop sensation Taylor Swift, international model Kendall Jenner, and of course Leopold, Bailey is currently a senior at UCLA and majoring in communications.

Both Bailey and Styles have yet to comment, but it looks like styles is smitten with his new lady. Seems Spring is the season of love now, isn't it?

Reagan re-read the article three, four, five times. She just couldn't understand why it wasn't as bad as she imagined it could be. She was so scared of these articles for nothing it seemed.

She went to scroll down further when Kennedy stopped her and grabbed the phone, "you know, they say that when you're famous you're not supposed to read the comment section."

"What?"

Kennedy's eyes darted around the room, "Reagan you know that the comment section is just going to be a bunch of fans saying shit about you because you're with Harry and they never will be."

"We're not dating! And did you read the comment section!?"

"Didn't want to." Kennedy shrugged, "I know what's going to be there."