SEVENTY-FIVE

For the first time in a very long while, the boys were actually allowed to go out after a show. Julian had told them to take the night off because he wasn't about to fight Lydia on her 'plan'. And the boys? Well, they were just happy they could go get buzzed in a club where people might not recognize them. Then again, they knew better than to actually believe that would ever happen. Best case scenario, they were recognized but not bombarded. They were known, but not that popular Finland compared to England or the US.

Harry had quite a fondness for Northern Europe, particularly Finland and Norway. In Finland two years ago, he had chatted up a girl at his hotel, a fan who wanted an autograph and ended up telling him about a party that was going on later that night on a bus after their show. It had intrigued him, more because it would piss off management than anything else—he was in his overly rebellious stage then. So he went, didn't think about it twice. He escaped out of his hotel room, ditched his guards, stole the keys to a security van, and drove to the address the little blonde had written for him on his coffee-stained paper napkin. He arrived at a school bus, a little surprised but mostly overwhelmed. There was so much energy, the whole party was a buzz. They knew who he was the moment he stepped in, but they treated him like any other kid who was graduating secondary school. They drenched him in cheap beer, made fun of his hair, made him sing karaoke. He had the time of his life. For the first time in such a long time he had felt as if he belonged. As if those drunken kids around him didn't care that he was famous, that he didn't even speak the same language as them. They only cared that he had enough beer in his cup and that he never had enough time to catch his breath. So yeah, he had a fondness for Northern Europe, because much like Reagan, it made him feel as if he were home.

That night in particular Harry felt that same excitement again. He knew that somehow, even though Paul wasn't there with them, that he'd be dragged back to their hotel by security. In fact, he made it his goal for the night. He was going to have fun damn it, and it wasn't fun if he followed the rules, was it?

The rest of the boys were equally as excited, Liam having flown in his girlfriend Sophia for the last show, and Niall having picked up a cute girl at the hotel bar. And then there was Louis, who had started drinking the moment he had gotten off the stage. He didn't want to think about the fact that there was the possibility that he was going to be a father. In fact, he wanted to live the night freely, to forget about everything and everyone. The only way to do that though, was to get so pissed off his ass he forgot his own name.

Harry though was too distracted to pay attention to his mate Louis' crumbling disposition because he was so wrapped up in coming up with a plan to get Reagan alone. He figured that maybe he should spend some time with Hailey, just as Lydia wanted, but the moment he knew their picture was taken he'd go into stealth mode and attempt to sneak away with Reagan into a side room or corner where he could snog her in peace until he bloody well pleased.

"God, why won't my fucking hair stay in fucking place." Niall muttered, looking at himself in the mirror one last time before they left the hotel.

"Just put a hat on." Liam said, throwing Niall's signature cap at him.

Niall muttered but took the cap and put it on.

"Classic club wear, Nialler." Louis said, chuckling to himself.

"Fuck you." Niall said, adding in an impolite gesture with his hand.

Louis simply laughed, not quite drunk but definitely buzzed.

"Can we get going?" Harry impatiently said.

"Keep your pants on Haz, we're going." Louis muttered, grabbing his bottle off the dresser and walking towards the door, "Wouldn't want to keep your girlfriends waiting."