O N E H U N D R E D A N D S E V E N

"Are you two mad!?" Niall asked the moment Harry and Reagan walked into the break room in the studio that Honda had rented out, "Lydia is going to murder the both of you!" He shoved his phone in Reagan's face, a picture of her and Harry holding hands as they came out of the hotel upon the screen.

Liam came up behind him calmly, "I tried to reason with him, I did. Told him it had to be a part of your plan."

Reagan sighed, "It's too early for this." She shoved Niall away and attempted to put her things down as Niall and Liam huddled around her.

"And where is Louis!?" Niall said, getting even more worked up, "How is he not here yet!?"

Harry, ignoring the ruckus, simply went up to the coffee maker in the room, got some hot water in a mug, and calmly picked a teabag before rejoining the group. He blew at the hot, steaming liquid, as he watched his bandmates and girlfriend continue their ruckus.

"He'll be back."

"He'll be back!?"

"You heard him say he was leaving!" Reagan argued.

"Yeah, but no one ever thought you would let him go!" Niall paused before continuing, "Who are you, Reagan? What has this job done to you?"

Reagan rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

"And really? Of the four of us you choose that twat? You choose to ruin your life for him?"

"Jesus, mate." Liam said smacking Niall, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

Niall flushed, "Sorry, still sore about Hailey is all. Harry gets two girls that would do anything for him, what do I get?"

"Your right hand." Said Louis as he calmly walked through the doors.

"You're back!" Niall said, smiling widely, completely forgetting the jab.

Louis gave his signature smirk and ruffled Niall's hair, "A little too excited, are we Nialler."

Niall pulled away and attempted to salvage his just styled hair, but failed.

"Actually kept your word." Liam said, lifting his brow.

"Why are you so surprised, Payno. Got to be a responsible adult and all that shit now." He turned to look at Reagan knowingly, "Nice pictures by the way. I don't envy you two for a second."

Harry shrugged, swirling his spoon in his mug,"Gonna do a social media cleanse."

"You look rather calm, Harry." Louis said, almost accusingly.

"Are you saying I shouldn't be?"

"I just figured..."

"Figured?"

"Well, I don't know. I thought you would be all over the place."

Reagan looked at Harry and then Louis, "Just give it some time. I'm sure he'll be all over the place once the news really starts to circulate."

"TMZ hasn't gotten the story yet." Niall shrugged.

"Takes a few days, they have to verify it." Reagan said, grabbing her clipboard and looking over their schedule for the day.

"How soon til Lydia calls?" Louis asked, throwing his bag in a corner somewhere and going to make himself a cup of tea as well.

"I'm surprised she hasn't already to be honest." Liam said.

"She's very busy." Reagan said, her stomach twisting in knots at the thought of having to face Lydia.

"Lucky you." Louis quipped.