Chapter 6

"Taste the power of nature!" Perfuma yells as she uses the vines to rip the carrier airship from the sky.

"Oh! Are we naming our moves now!? Oh no I wasn't prepared! Ah uh power!" Scropia yells as she finishes the last airship off.

"I think that is all of them." Perfuma says getting out the vine and root monster she made.

"It looks like Catra did it. Entrapta told us to head over to brightmoon when done so we should get going according to her Catra and hordak are battling the larger force." Scorpia says worriedly

"Don't worry, Catra's message got through to everyone. It the reason we've been able to push them back. I'm sure she fine." Perfuma says hugging Scorpia

" Now to brightmoon!" Perfuma yells as she uses the roots like a wave pushing her and Scropia forward towards brightmoon.

----

"Haha! Adventure!" Screams seahawk ramming his boat which is of course on fire into another boat full invaders.

"Dammit sea hawk! If you keep wasting boats like that I'll have you pay for them personally!" Mermista yells as she uses the ocean to swallow a squadron of ships.

"But it looked so cool! I was so cool! That these damnable invaders were stricken with absolute amazement at my feats of...uh...adventure!" Sea hawk says striking a pose.

"Ugh god why did I marry you!" Mermista says face palming.

"Nevertheless my dear maiden Entrapta has just called and told Catra has ordered us to brightmoon once we've finished here." Sea hawk says

"Ugh and why did we give Catra a title, I've been busy ever since she took over as leader of the Alliance. At least glimmer slacked off enough for me to relax. But I guess orders are orders. Come on seahawk enough thinking about setting all the ships on fire." Mermista says using the her water magic to move towards brightmoon.

----

"Princess Frosta, I believe you got them all." Her butler says gesturing to all the vehicles with giant ice spikes through them.

"There no fun! What the heck is with them running away all of a sudden!" Frosta says annoyed as she bangs her ice fists together.

"Princess Frosta it might have something to do with the fact that according to Entrapta Catra has taken out their capital ship. Catra has also given the request for reinforcements at brightmoon where she is currently fighting." He says calmly

"What!? She started fighting without me!? That jerk!" Frosta pouts

"Well princess you did start with her as well." He says smiling.

"Ah yes I mean..uh who cares let's go!" She stammers storming off to brightmoon.

"Yes... let's." Says the butler his green eyes blinking vertically before fading back into blue.

-----

"Catra no! Come on Emily catra needs us! Tell all the others to come as well." Entrapta says getting inside the mech she made on beast-island

"Everyone is to come?" Emily says

"Yes everyone and now since your able to talk now you'll be in charge of them." Entrapta says in a serious tone.

"Is something wrong Entrapta? You seem to different." Emily says

"Catra! She needs help! And I also need to upgrade your range of emotions! Ah so much to do!" Entrapta yells as she runs towards brightmoon.