Benjamin Evades The Cops

Price Chopper

Washington St (Middletown Plaza)

Middletown, Connecticut

Benjamin: *runs out of the supermarket with a stolen bag of Cooler Ranch Doritos*

Cops: Stop in the name of the law! *running after Benjamin*

Benjamin: *tries to run back to Thomas St to evade the long arm of the law* I ain't gonna serve no prison sentence!

Cops: *still running after Benjamin on Washington St* Get back here!

Benjamin: *runs past Liberty Bank*

Cops: *still running after Benjamin* Surrender, and put your hands up!

Benjamin: *runs past Wadsworth Glen and CVS, and takes a right onto West St*

Cops: *lose sight of Benjamin* We lost him!

Benjamin: *runs on the bridge and takes a left onto Butternut St, towards Butternut Hollow*

Cops: Put out an APB for a shoplifter. Suspect is a black male, wearing a white hoodie, blue jeans, and white sneakers. Is in his 30s, and is considered to be armed and dangerous!

Benjamin: *makes it back to Thomas St, and enters the apartment, and eats his snack that he stole* Safe at last!

This story was written on Friday, October 9th, 2020.

A/N Benjamin has sunk to a new low!!! Shoplifting!! 🙄🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.