Phase Two

Pain sent out a messenger bird to the Akatsuki, to prepare for your return.

"They sparred together right? So why the hell do we have to wait around here?" Hidan moaned starting to get impatient.

"That's your question? Not the fact that Leader and [Y/N] have been gone for the two days? Hm" Deidara remarked.

"I'm sure that Pain wouldn't be doing anything foolish to put her in danger" Konan reassured.

"Do you have any idea what's taking them so long, Zetsu?" Sasori questioned.

"Afraid not, we're not their baby sitter".

The large boulder of an entrance trembles, debris falls creating a light dusting as Pain's figure enters followed by your summon, Mazoku. The organisation look over with uncertainty due to the fact that you were not in eyesight.
"Where the hell is she?!" Hidan blurted with disgust at him.

"[Y/N] is having a well deserved rest after the success of this mission. Her summon will bring her back once we're done".

"Mission? I thought you were just training with her?" Kisame said. Pain smirked and looked at Mazoku to signal for his assistance. The T-rex opened his mouth and dropped a body on the floor to the shock of all the Akatsuki.

"Is that...?" Itachi mumbled.

"Our spar session went better than I expected, so I put her to the test". The members looked down to see they were in the presence of the unconscious 5 tails Jinchūriki; Han.

Pain summoned the Gedo Statue. As the Demonic stone creature appeared everyone took their place upon their designated position, as did Pain.

"Shall we begin?" Everyone holds the hand sign to their faces as they prepare to seal away the tailed beast. Tobi spoke up, "Hey Kisame-senpai, are you afraid of [Y/N]-chan now?"
He eyebrow raised at Tobi unsure what he exactly meant, "Han is bigger and taller than Kisame-senpai and [Y/N]-chan managed to take this guy down in a day!"

Pain explained, "Although she did have my assistance at the beginning, I allowed her to take full control with her summons".

"I take it she used the chemicals I made for her to take him down?" Sasori brought up.

"Yes they were necessary for this mission otherwise he would be dead before we could extract the beast within".

"Where is she now, Is she alright?" Konan asked anxiously.

"The Oasis. I'll bring her back once you're done" Mazoku intervened as he watched from the side of the entrance.
"Hm, Why after and not now? Is she badly hurt?" Deidara hesitated to ask the question.

"Stop moaning. The quicker we do this, the quicker she will return" Kakuzu retorted.

**

After the long winded sealing, the very first eye of the Gedo Statue awoke. It was a symbol to the start of the Akatsuki uprising and it all started with you. Phase 2 was well on its way but first Pain looked onto Mazoku to signify they're ready for your arrival.
"You're coming with me" Mazoku instructed as Pain moved towards him before disappearing in the smoke.

Shortly after Pain arrived with you in arms and headed for his office, where a door lead to the meeting room. "Leader it's okay I can walk honestly" you stuttered out embarrassed.

"Don't be foolish, Sasori will look you over after the meeting". The rest followed and sat around the table as Pain lowered you to the free seat between Sasori and Kakuzu, Tobi on the opposite side of the table.